Post your Angel tanks here!

Yes they are replica rock from GO. Good as they look real and natural. Bad as it have hole to trap water to weight it down, causing dead and toxicwater in there. So you just cant lift the rock out of water and rescrap can cause upset.

Yes i also nominate bro Earth as chairman of Angel siao club.

Hi Bro Digiman, no more marcellae buttergly, but still have and other butterfly fish from africa.

Thks. Anyway i love your tank, esp the butterflies and rep rocks. But are there any other benefits of rep rocks over live rocks except that there look beautiful? Also one more question, how big is your Queen, does it disturb the other angels, esp the french?

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thks. Anyway i love your tank, esp the butterflies and rep rocks. But are there any other benefits of rep rocks over live rocks except that there look beautiful? Also one more question, how big is your Queen, does it disturb the other angels, esp the french?

7 inches, it does disturb at first, but in hospital tank liao. Popeye.

BIGBIRD

Tank 1 : 36 x 36 x 30

Tank 2 : 30 x 36 x 30

Sump : 43 x 30 x 15

Light 1 : LumenAqua LED lighting systems 72W

Light 2 : LumenAqua LED lighting systems 72W

Wavemaker : 1 x Tunze wavebox

Skimmer : Deltec 701 and Deltec TS 1250 Turbo Skimmer

Chiller : Arctica 1/4

Return pump 1: Rio 32

Return pump 2: Rio 20

Pinpoint : PH meter

Pinpoint : Temp meter

Pinpoint : ORP controller

Ozonizer : Sander C200

Tank1 and 2 : 308gallon

123a4qp.jpg

BIGBIRD

I TALK ANGEL, I EAT ANGEL, I SLEEP ANGEL

• SRC Member
7 inches, it does disturb at first, but in hospital tank liao. Popeye.

good day bro. dont mind asking you if your regal started eating alre? went to sl few times but so far their regal not eating well yet-so dont dare to try. simply love that fish,so colourful..understand its not easy2keep. whats your success rate on regal. cheers and hv nice day.

good day bro. dont mind asking you if your regal started eating alre? went to sl few times but so far their regal not eating well yet-so dont dare to try. simply love that fish,so colourful..understand its not easy2keep. whats your success rate on regal. cheers and hv nice day.

Yes eating but dont know how long it can survive? Medan species( indon) survival rate no good. Bro wait for maldive or red sea one, my friend kept for 3 yrs liao.

BIGBIRD

123a4qp.jpg

BIGBIRD

angellove. got such thing as a reefsafe big angelfish? :)

Yes the family Genicanthus are reef safe. Common ones here are bellus, swallowtail. Of course the holy grail is personatus which will never make it to our shore.

• Senior Reefer
Yes the family Genicanthus are reef safe. Common ones here are bellus, swallowtail. Of course the holy grail is personatus which will never make it to our shore.

oh i mean reefsafe big angels from the pomacanthus family. dont have right? =(

oh i mean reefsafe big angels from the pomacanthus family. dont have right? =(

No bro. If you are into coral, then fish are 2nd resident of yr tank. Angel require lotsa care and work to be done.

BIGBIRD

123a4qp.jpg

BIGBIRD

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member
replica rock confirm 1 billion % got no unwanted pests lor. like crabs/mantis etc etc. but bad coz i think dun have beneficial bacteria. but i think u can cultivate it.

maybe i'm wrong but i got the feeling that replica rocks will not be able to contain the type of beneficial bacteria that helps consume NO3 as they thrive deep within liverocks.

• Senior Reefer
Bro Angellove,

Really beautiful regal and goldflake angels you have. :rolleyes: Very swee. And like Bro LemonLemon, l love copperband too, too bad they don't eat prepared dried food. What do you feed it with?

i had a copperband that was eating pellets. but died coz of power shortage. it was dam rare lor....pellet eating -.- when i buy that time, only eating mysis and prawn. then suddenly it just ate pellet.

• SRC Member

Hi bros.. don't nominate me as the Chairman lei.. Don't think i deserve that :paiseh: There are so many angels expert out there who have not appeared yet. Anyway lets just all share our experiences together...

My tank now after some casualties...:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
ur falcula butterfly all 4 pictures stay in the same spot for u to take picture :) so cute sia. pose for u to photo haha

Golden butterfly also staying at almost the same spot except for 1 pic.. :upsidedown:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
haha ya lor. enjoying the lime light :) btw, what fish did u loose =(

2 africanus, 1 queen, 1 bellus, 1 maculosus, 1 lemonpeel, 1 bicolor.

I think that's about all that I can remember

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• Senior Reefer

omg lemonpeel up lorry? =( i like that fish alot. anyway, u planning to replace those livestock? how come this whole forum, i dun see anyone with adult emperor angel? u be the first to keep la =) i see all juv one.

• SRC Member
omg lemonpeel up lorry? =( i like that fish alot. anyway, u planning to replace those livestock? how come this whole forum, i dun see anyone with adult emperor angel? u be the first to keep la =) i see all juv one.

I have replaced a nice piece of macolosus so far.

Bro Mag has got an adult emperor in his tank. There should be many of them around just whether they are nice of not :upsidedown:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank