J!@#$ marine have new stock. I saw

cleaner wrasse

flagfin angel

koran angel

six line wrasse

dragon wrasse B)

sexy shrimp

flasher wrasse

small tiny half inch baby box fish!!! (SUPER CUTE)

Bat fish

assorted gobies

AND THE SUPER BIG SCARY MAROON CLOWNFISH!! I THINK 10" BIG. they got 2. PAIR SIA!! OMG OMG OMG. the size of 500ML water bottle. i dun lie

GO AND SEE

Any promotion you seen at J@#$A??

Thanks.

Promotion ended yesterday, 31st december. They had quite good promotion. can see on their website, the "current promotion and stock". I think today no more promotion liao, but the fishes should still be there!

Cheers! =)

Oh, got alot moorish idol also. Not sure if eating or not. But i know j@!#$ marine moorish idol always eat pellet food one. last time i saw their moorish idol eat pellet and mysis shrimp. pro leh.

I saw some majestic angel, blue face, midnight, keyhole angel also. Eibli angel fish also. Yellow wrasse also have

Just curious why need to mention j@!#$ Marine and not the real name? :whistle:eyebrow:

Is this a taboo in this forum?

It is censored. U try lor haha. i dunno why its censored... ##### marine

1. 18

Does a Softies Tank really need a chiller

Hire an Ethical Hacker for Stolen Bitcoin Recovery > GO TO iFORCE HACKER RECOVERY

3. 5

Where to buy glass

4. 1

HOW CAN I RECOVERED MY STOLEN BITCOIN FROM SCAMMERS, visit -OPTIMISTIC HACKER GAIUS