Mitlancer's "Miracle" Atlantis Walll Mount

mitlancer

• SRC Member
Just received an email my order from UK is matched.... some toys coming soon.. :)

OOOhhhh...Must be expensive toys... :eyebrow:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

• SRC Supporter
OOOhhhh...Must be expensive toys... :eyebrow:

Nah, not expensive toy, just tat I cannot find a suitable size from the local LFS and there are more such options in the UK market!! :)

Who knows if this toy works fine, can bring in for future MO?? : )

• SRC Member
Nah, not expensive toy, just tat I cannot find a suitable size from the local LFS and there are more such options in the UK market!! :)

Who knows if this toy works fine, can bring in for future MO?? : )

Ehhhh...wat toy is this??? :whistle

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

• SRC Supporter

Sigh, the Radiant Wrasse died today, 5 days only after I got it. Even before I could manage to upload its pictures.

Although it wasn't very healthy, I still took the risk to get it hoping it could recover. Alas, it didn't.... RIP.

Let's hope the Exquisite Wrasse will be fine....

Well, the good news is my new toy is here!!!!! Will be posting more pics soon.

• SRC Member
Well, the good news is my new toy is here!!!!! Will be posting more pics soon.

Wooo Hoo...Pics of your new toy quick!!!

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

• SRC Supporter

A Tribute to my Radiant Wrasse.......

post-14772-1265854606_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1265854640_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1265854770_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1265854799_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1265854865_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1265854899_thumb.jpg

Finally, the day where it ends.... 10th Feb 2010.... RIP

post-14772-1265854927_thumb.jpg

Have been pondering, the day where I was choosing the RW, only 2 were left and one was struggling for air at the surface while this was swimming around in the blue tub.... although, knowing the fins have been injured, it was still swimming fine. Thus, hoping it could recover. Nonetheless, wondering if it may also be due to the grade of the LS? Mine is definitely not Grade 0,1, mine is around Grade 3 if I am not wrong. The sand may have been too rough for the RW to hide inside and thus those abrasion scars left in the last pictures?

....... something to ponder on........

• SRC Supporter

Since the death of RW, here are some of the Exquisite Wrasse Pics. Just hope he won't fail on me.

post-14772-1265855603_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1265855628_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1265855739_thumb.jpg

The very first Pink Wrasse that I had....

post-14772-1265855670_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1265855697_thumb.jpg

Difference in the FTS with flash and without flash.

post-14772-1265855812_thumb.jpg - Check out the new Julian Sprung Nano Mag!!! U can now clean all the small corners without any problems...I'm Loving it!!!! :)

post-14772-1265855842_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
post-14772-1265855812_thumb.jpg - Check out the new Julian Sprung Nano Mag!!! U can now clean all the small corners without any problems...I'm Loving it!!!! :)

post-14772-1265855842_thumb.jpg

Ahhhh...so tats ur new toy??? :eyebrow::whistle

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

• SRC Supporter

Finally, for the new toy....

post-14772-1265856020_thumb.jpg

vPost emailed me to advise my package from OKI Printing Solution... I was, "Huh wt#? When did I purchase anything from OKI?"

Toy Number 1: Julian Sprung Nano Mag

Super nano magnetic cleaner, which I fell in love once I touch it.... so fine and so efficient..... I don't need to worry about the LR being too close to my glass surface of the tank... hehehe..... just being 6mm in thickness yet the magnet is so strong. : )

post-14772-1265856273_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1265856564_thumb.jpg

Toy Number 2: TMC V2 Nano Skimmer

Had read so many good reviews on this nano skimmer, small in size but pack a punch in skimming!!! Good for up to 120L tank. :) The best part is, the slim and neat design can really fit into the left compartment of my mini sump (aka return pump and top up)!!!!

And the cover is still able to cover the tank with the skim cup on!!!! But the award winning product comes with a price though... $$$$.....

post-14772-1265856116_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1265856532_thumb.jpg

Comparing it with a can of COKE!!!!

post-14772-1265856616_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1265856647_thumb.jpg

Well, like I always tell my car kakis, you mod one thing, there will be another problem for you to solve..... so this principle seems to apply here as well.... with one more equipment, it means another heat contribution to the water..... so here the challenge for me again.... until then, hope I'll be able to come up with another solution and the tank would probably be classified as a "proper tank"....

: )

P.S> Have not fix the skimmer yet... so don't ask me how's the skimmate..... I've got no answer. Just hope to fix it by CNY.....

• SRC Supporter
can you stick corals on yr walls?

I guess you could with those rock bonder.... but then it may hurt the surface when you remove it... a small portion of the backdrop wall actually had cracked and drop, but then, this tank is already 5 yrs old... can't expect it don't wear and tear... :)

• SRC Member

Nice toys... how much is the magnet and skimmer? The skimmer is really small, one of the smallest, i think about 2/3 the size of our red sea prizm.. or less.. nice and tidy.

Good luck with the wrasses... i love wrasses.. so nice...

havent seen my green wrasse for 3 days already... :(

• SRC Member
haha, bro u too kan cheong liao la.. read further down... :P

Correct wat...it's toy no. 1...And the skimmer is toy no. 2...AND Toy no. 2 will be mini nano chiller... :eyebrow:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

• SRC Supporter
Correct wat...it's toy no. 1...And the skimmer is toy no. 2...AND Toy no. 2 will be mini nano chiller... :eyebrow:

mini nano chiller should be Toy No. 3.... hahaha...but so far have not found one that could really work... despite all my DIY project previously.... it's really hard.... imagine I had hang on to this tank for 5 years liao... I'm not giving up.

• SRC Supporter
Nice toys... how much is the magnet and skimmer? The skimmer is really small, one of the smallest, i think about 2/3 the size of our red sea prizm.. or less.. nice and tidy.

Good luck with the wrasses... i love wrasses.. so nice...

havent seen my green wrasse for 3 days already... :(

Seriously I don't think I wan to publish the $$ i spent... haha... cos ppl may think I really siao..... all in pounds as the skimmer is a UK product not including the shipment.

Your green wrasse must be hiding in the sandbed, but if too long never come out, it may have starved in the sand and u know wat..... it happened to my yellow wrasse before..... so just take note and monitor.

Finally, for the new toy....

post-14772-1265856020_thumb.jpg

vPost emailed me to advise my package from OKI Printing Solution... I was, "Huh wt#? When did I purchase anything from OKI?"

Toy Number 1: Julian Sprung Nano Mag

Super nano magnetic cleaner, which I fell in love once I touch it.... so fine and so efficient..... I don't need to worry about the LR being too close to my glass surface of the tank... hehehe..... just being 6mm in thickness yet the magnet is so strong. : )

post-14772-1265856273_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1265856564_thumb.jpg

Toy Number 2: TMC V2 Nano Skimmer

Had read so many good reviews on this nano skimmer, small in size but pack a punch in skimming!!! Good for up to 120L tank. :) The best part is, the slim and neat design can really fit into the left compartment of my mini sump (aka return pump and top up)!!!!

And the cover is still able to cover the tank with the skim cup on!!!! But the award winning product comes with a price though... $$$$.....

post-14772-1265856116_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1265856532_thumb.jpg

Comparing it with a can of COKE!!!!

post-14772-1265856616_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1265856647_thumb.jpg

Well, like I always tell my car kakis, you mod one thing, there will be another problem for you to solve..... so this principle seems to apply here as well.... with one more equipment, it means another heat contribution to the water..... so here the challenge for me again.... until then, hope I'll be able to come up with another solution and the tank would probably be classified as a "proper tank"....

: )

P.S> Have not fix the skimmer yet... so don't ask me how's the skimmate..... I've got no answer. Just hope to fix it by CNY.....

Wah...bro remember to 'safekeep' ur c/c bills. Just in case ur mrs see it...... :upsidedown:

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

• SRC Supporter
Wah...bro remember to 'safekeep' ur c/c bills. Just in case ur mrs see it...... :upsidedown:

oh yah, now that you've mention it... haha... i think she more or less expected... cos she reaches home before me yesterday and saw the parcel in our room, she never ask though... so just pretend... hehehe...tat's because she had been also shopping online for the past few weeks and her parcels are more than mine!!!!! WAHAHAHA.... so she also keep quiet.

• SRC Member
oh yah, now that you've mention it... haha... i think she more or less expected... cos she reaches home before me yesterday and saw the parcel in our room, she never ask though... so just pretend... hehehe...tat's because she had been also shopping online for the past few weeks and her parcels are more than mine!!!!! WAHAHAHA.... so she also keep quiet.

More in qty be less in $$$ lah... :eyebrow::whistle

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Then bro now is the time to get all ur 'dream' stuff lor......strike while the iron is hot...wahaha

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

• SRC Supporter
Then bro now is the time to get all ur 'dream' stuff lor......strike while the iron is hot...wahaha

haha.. no Vit M and bullets la.... CNY, spent like siao... all the ang bao $$, clothes for the kids, CNY eve dinner, etc... so many things to spend... the most crucial part is NO SPACE at home... haha... the living room so clustered. Wait till u visit my place, u'll understand. kekeke