Mitlancer's "Miracle" Atlantis Walll Mount

mitlancer

Haha, I even quarrelled with a China Executive in the train before!!! Was sitting n trying to sleep when he enter and sit next to me very aggressively. Stretching his legs wide open pushing against mine to give himself more space. I endure for a while until I can't bear no long, I scolded at him, "他-妈-的,你推够了没有?你的球很大吗?" He was quite shocked to get from me and started retorting back saying why I talked so uncivilised. I blasted him back, "so you stretched open your legs so big very civilised la?" He kept quiet and close back his legs!!!! Seriously, I dun give face to these China men who dress so executively but still behave like they are back in China.

Dun let these foreigners climb over us!!! Good ones can stay, but those think they can get away behaving like they are back in their home country, then they should F back to their hometown.

I don't think it is just chinese nationals lah. some locals also like that. Then there are those ITE punks that blast their earphones so loud that train operator at the other end also can hear.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

Haha.. sorry bro, didn't know my tank thread is so depressing for u to read... but isn't it very real? That's life in Sg. U n me face the same problem day in n out... :)

Hahaha yah man. I'm surprised that people don't realise how we are rapidly being replaced by foreign talent. 1 out of 4 or 5 people you see today in the streets is a FT. Politicians play it down as a necessity, but in reality a lot of our problems stem from this sudden influx of foreigners. The cash rich ones jack up property prices, the skilled workers are willing to take our jobs for half the pay. Everyday folks like myself kena kiap in the centre, literally middle class. Of course, in a recent interview (heavily edited by local media), our MM says that the problem is not the FT, it is people like us who complain and cannot adapt :whistle

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

Dun let these foreigners climb over us!!! Good ones can stay, but those think they can get away behaving like they are back in their home country, then they should F back to their hometown.

Haha lets not turn today's topic into a foreigner bashing one la. True, there are a lot of them who bring their 3rd world behaviour over here, but Singaporeans have an ugly side too. Moreover I suspect that a large fraction of FT have no problem adjusting to our culture, it's the small percentage of inconsiderate people who give them a bad name.

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

Hahaha yah man. I'm surprised that people don't realise how we are rapidly being replaced by foreign talent. 1 out of 4 or 5 people you see today in the streets is a FT. Politicians play it down as a necessity, but in reality a lot of our problems stem from this sudden influx of foreigners. The cash rich ones jack up property prices, the skilled workers are willing to take our jobs for half the pay. Everyday folks like myself kena kiap in the centre, literally middle class. Of course, in a recent interview (heavily edited by local media), our MM says that the problem is not the FT, it is people like us who complain and cannot adapt :whistle

the truth is a lot of singaporeans are migrating every year...that's y they say FT are a necessity for the economy...to fill-up the shortage of labour...to be frank the expats are much much much better paid than us...

i got a friend who is a creative director...n her pay is 50% less than her copywriter..just bcoz the copywriter is an americunt...

when expats come to work in sgp...they get housing allowance, transport allowance, school allowance for their kids....

the problem with singaporeans is that, yes we are hardworking...but we are always been play down by our salaries...n our garmen keep telling us we shd be realistic and work for les...bullshit man...they just want to keep cost low for employers...bcoz our selling point is...well-educated workforce, cheap labour...

i dun blame the foreign workers here..in fact we shd thank them..a lot of jobs singaporeans dun wan to do...

a lot of negative sentiments are building up amg singaporeans...its like a bubble waiting to burst...it's a matter of time...these sentiments will translate into votes for the other parties during election...

our leaders are too elistist....i used to get blasted by my peers in NUS for saying that...*expletive*..

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

eh not scared got garmen's ears ard here ah :whistle

don't politicize mitlancer's thread la, we can tc more about it over lunch. heh better for me too (if you know what I mean).

hehehe, nothing political bro, these are "grassroots" issues.. and we are just a few "heartlanders" grumbling about everyday life ;)

As long as we don't make any seditious comments or defame anybody, we are in the clear.

Sorry mitlancer :)

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

Lol. You guys are true blue Sing Ka Por Lang... Tank thread also can become complaint thread. But I am guilty of being a meal time complaint king also.

It is actually our own fault. We are getting payback for our apathy... if you don't take control of your own and country's destiny, someone else will..

• SRC Supporter

No worries guys... it's good to know how a typical local is feeling these days. We know we are not alone, there are many others in the same boat. So let's wait for election and let the votes do the talking... even MM Lee also said recently," If Mr Mah Bow Tan loses his GRC, he deserve it..." so the meaning is so clear. :)

Alright, back to reefing. But I got nothing much to update.. haha....

• SRC Member

No worries guys... it's good to know how a typical local is feeling these days. We know we are not alone, there are many others in the same boat. So let's wait for election and let the votes do the talking... even MM Lee also said recently," If Mr Mah Bow Tan loses his GRC, he deserve it..." so the meaning is so clear. :)

Alright, back to reefing. But I got nothing much to update.. haha....

wish u success in getting your own nest bro..

l7304smr.jpg

wish u success in getting your own nest bro..

+1 .

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• SRC Supporter

Sigh... exquisite died out of the blue yesterday... no signs of illness.... found at a corner when I reach home from work yesterday. Just hope nothing major that is going to outbreak to the rest of the LS.... :(

Sigh... exquisite died out of the blue yesterday... no signs of illness.... found at a corner when I reach home from work yesterday. Just hope nothing major that is going to outbreak to the rest of the LS.... sad.gif

sorry to hear that Jim. keep us posted on the remaining LS.

• SRC Member

Sigh... exquisite died out of the blue yesterday... no signs of illness.... found at a corner when I reach home from work yesterday. Just hope nothing major that is going to outbreak to the rest of the LS.... :(

shit happens when we r not around....dun be demoralised...we learn along the way...

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Supporter

I've got the RBTA from Bro Vincent, so far so good. but it is stationed facing the glass tank instead of facing the water surface, dunno issit the wave too strong at its location....

I've got the RBTA from Bro Vincent, so far so good. but it is stationed facing the glass tank instead of facing the water surface, dunno issit the wave too strong at its location....

RBTA? Whoa nice.....pics pls...hehe

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

• SRC Member

So you are the other RBTA buyer lol! Very nice and unusually fat tentacles! Very nice piece, tooo bad I was a bit slow that day, missed out on it. Post pics please :D

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Supporter

will post pic once I take some...

Yeah, very nice and fat tentacles... greedy too... had been feeding with mysis n Henry reef gourmet. The tentacles would just stick as much food and all curl up into its mouth!!!! But my clowns so far still not hosting on it... mayb my clowns now too old to adapt new environment...

• SRC Member

will post pic once I take some...

Yeah, very nice and fat tentacles... greedy too... had been feeding with mysis n Henry reef gourmet. The tentacles would just stick as much food and all curl up into its mouth!!!! But my clowns so far still not hosting on it... mayb my clowns now too old to adapt new environment...

yr hands and legs very fast...i din ever know there's a rbta put up for sale...real time purchase...

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

yr hands and legs very fast...i din ever know there's a rbta put up for sale...real time purchase...

It's a very beautiful specimen... The bubble tentacles are as large as a grown man's thumbs!

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

thanks bros for the kind comments on my RBTA, best wishes to all who bought from me, hopefully they will grow big big for you guys, and split into many babies too.. sharing it around to reduce the strain on our natural environment.. not sure how much this will help, but a little goes a long way..

yes bro mitlancer, do post pics to update us, glad to know u like it, and it's doing well.. :)

• SRC Member

From vincent's original sales thread:

xT5v4.jpg

Note the size of the tentacles relative to the clownfish size. :shock:

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey