Picture of my AT

LinkinPark

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo know I know whether thats sufficient swimming spac for ALL THOSE FISHES......keke................... :off::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

anyway...love the AT! hope you'll be successful.... ;)

in tat case...cannot keep tangs? how..? Upgrade to 8 ft tank... :huh::( ...no $$$$$$$...

IMO i dunno why they is alays a craze to squeeze many tangs in a small let say 4-5 feet tank......... Yes tangs maybe nice but their territorial behavior surely make them loose out to other reef fishes like gobies and anthias and the other very bad point is that they poo alot and that make them another very bad choice to have in a reef tank which require very little dissolved waste in the water. Not saying that you cannot have tangs, but just not that many. :lol::lol::lol:

they poo alot and that make them another very bad choice to have in a reef tank which require very little dissolved waste in the water.

bro...nutrients for my mushrooms mah....hahaha.......

true lah...I shall listen to you and slowly cut down my tang collection...first 2 go would be the sohal...going to put it up on sale...

you sold your king angel yet?

• SRC Member

tangs are designed for one purpose by nature. that is to swim. and swim. and swim.

their bodies are streamlined and this will give a big hint as to what their favourite past time is. zipping from one place to another. imagine putting it into a 2ft tank. that poor bugger will encounter glass every two seconds it swims. not fun if you ask me. very cruel. like locking a dog up in a small cage. =(

sounds like is what some of us are subjected to everyday... hdb flats getting smaller by the day.

hi just asking whether can put one Black Tang and one Achilles Tang together?? :)

IMO since they are both different species, it should be ok but Achilles tang being rather aggressive and territorial IMO should be added after the black tang instead of before the addition of the black tang. But hey, achilles tang is nto a easy fish to keep, suggest you read up more first before buying them.

IMO since they are both different species, it should be ok but Achilles tang being rather aggressive and territorial IMO should be added after the black tang instead of before the addition of the black tang. But hey, achilles tang is nto a easy fish to keep, suggest you read up more first before buying them.

May i knw what IMO stand for? :blink:

How abt Goldrim Tang? Is there any LFS or fish farm selling it? Cos this 2 Tangs are really a beauty. :)

:thanks: for advise

• SRC Member

Just to express my gladness:

HALLELUJAH, 22nd day in my tank. Looking forward to a month as my sifu believes that the chances of survival (longevity) is higher if it can live for a month in the tank.

It loves free vegetarian food (ie "natural" algae) and hate expensive (sea lettuce, nori). It also competes with the other fishes vigourous for the biggest share of brine shrimp. :lol:

post-7-1070984433.jpg