2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:upsidedown:

post-2385-1237174203.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

purple tang.. initially gotton from a reefer who decom...

purple tang's price has really gone up quite a bit

post-2385-1237174476.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member

hey jack... i think ur tank very stable liao... all ur fish super greedy haha... btw next time try uploading ur pic in photobucket... it will look clearer...

All still got ich u call it stable?

what a joke =) Lose on the other side, come here and make noise

hi guys, feel free to come my house take a look at my fishes. And not stand outside the stupid corridor to view the fishes =)

Many reefers in sengkang whom i have befriended for years, seeing is believing. Reputation? see who got the last laugh? :eyebrow:

Seriously Javier, u are the one at fault, lousy pic, need to brush up your skills, or else some XXX will slander us =)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member
All still got ich u call it stable?

bro i was there at his hse and there was not a single sign of ich... i think u need to change ur spec... although ur spec is already so thick....

• SRC Member
bro i was there at his hse and there was not a single sign of ich... i think u need to change ur spec... although ur spec is already so thick....

kao i already told u i noob mah... jus got this camera... but seriously its the uploading part problem leh... i c the real pic all very clear leh... not so blur de...

bro, dun blame him lah, blame u lah, keke

we learn more from weisheng =)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member
bro, dun blame him lah, blame u lah, keke

we learn more from weisheng =)

weisheng using macro lens... that one ex leh... still thinking wether to buy anot...

weisheng using macro lens... that one ex leh... still thinking wether to buy anot...

haha... ur wife like it mah, can please her at the same time wahaha

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member
kao i already told u i noob mah... jus got this camera... but seriously its the uploading part problem leh... i c the real pic all very clear leh... not so blur de...

tsk tsk,

must ask your wife come back take pic liao.. she more zai... :P

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

actually for fishes, dont need macro one. just hoot a good walkaround lens can liao. cause they aint that small like coral. plus with your cam, 1.6 crop you need to move alot back to take it.

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

actually for fishes, dont need macro one. just hoot a good walkaround lens can liao. cause they aint that small like coral. plus with your cam, 1.6 crop you need to move alot back to take it.

i am lost, bro recommend a point and shoot for me.

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member
i am lost, bro recommend a point and shoot for me.

paiseh bro

the only thing i handle close to a pns is canon s5is from my unit. i think its a prosummer not too bad when i take my trooper face profile, not so sure how it will handle against fishes.

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

haha i still got more to learn from u lah... we meet up 1 day go hammy hse take his shit eating meyeri butterfly lah hahahaha....

haha i still got more to learn from u lah... we meet up 1 day go hammy hse take his shit eating meyeri butterfly lah hahahaha....

bro, no need come my house lah.... someone else also got meyeri :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

heard his is taking flake better chances of having more vibrant colouration

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• Senior Reefer

omg ur blueface and asfur so cute!! got the baby face. how come all ur fish so cute one ah...i always see angels got the mean face.

btw ur asfur is a very beautiful specimen. always see those big ugly asfurs. urs look very nice. vibrant colours and the yellow bar is very clean and nice. if u manage to find a white bar asfur...hehehe!! nice.

post-15755-1237399485.jpg

omg ur blueface and asfur so cute!! got the baby face. how come all ur fish so cute one ah...i always see angels got the mean face.

btw ur asfur is a very beautiful specimen. always see those big ugly asfurs. urs look very nice. vibrant colours and the yellow bar is very clean and nice. if u manage to find a white bar asfur...hehehe!! nice.

that is really a special one... even if it come, line up also not my turn

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets