Roidan's Reef (I)

roidan

not sure leh..but CF just lump it as Zebrasoma rostratum...black tang...but shouldnt be lor....

it's either a hybrid or some uncommon tang....probably a hybrid ...but like i said..who cares....it's an acquired taste i guess...hehe

Yup if black tang should be rostratum

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

its a hydrometer. Used to test salinity levels/SG... $150 :whistle

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

i thought its called refractometer?

btw it looks like lightsabre :lol::lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

basically what you do is to put a few drops of water at 1.000 level....distilled water best....at the flat portion and then u look and adjust the white line with a screw driver given to 1.000 level

and then you drip your tank water on the flat portion next and then read off the white line...the white line would have moved up to 1.02something level...

in my case, the tank water read 1.023 .....but previously i have been maintaining at 1.020- 1.021 by the coralife deepsix hygrometer...

there is a 0.002 to 0.003 difference in readings...heheh

maybe i am just bo liao :lol:

pardon the drawing....the line divisions have numbers in the real thing...too small to draw out..paiseh

post-34-1078908804.jpg

eh ask you

you using MH to power you refugium is it? I'm very tempted to buy the clip on MH from EAquarist or Paradiz to power up my refugium. bloody algae dying unless I turn on my two PLs.

does the cabinet temperature get very hot? might affect my low evaporation rate if it gets too hot.