roidan

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:whistle

btw, getting that interesting hybrid????

or a mate for your helfrich??? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

not sure leh....

tat kind of money might as well buy another true black tang..lol...

but it's unique hor...professor X..hehe

my helfrich ah....found another den to hide...now only see it during feeding time..other time must be sleeping...lol...

every time see it like struck gold like that ... :lol:

true, I would go for another true black tang.....but if you see any, I buy first hor... :lol::lol::lol:

my order bo news...so I am going for 'open' market liaoz :lol::lol::lol:

O............bro, you are starting to Ooooofffffend a lot of people by sapooing all the LS, like AV* like that....... :lol::lol::lol:

btw, how about that printing plate .....if you are tired of the fifty denomination ones, going for the hundred version....can let go to me.............keke................... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wah...bro Roidan , you reserve all the sallylight foot crabs ah? :blink:

Poor me go down all the way only to find out that the whole tank is reserve by you :(

Why you need so much of Sallylight foot for.... :unsure: Didn't know that e-aquarist allows reservation over the net...... :cry2:

yeah man...to share amongst me and my other frens...

no lah...i just PM him when he posted this morning about the crabs...so i told him if i could have the whole lot lor :)

dun worry, will have more soon :)

O............bro, you are starting to Ooooofffffend a lot of people by sapooing all the LS, like AV* like that....... :lol::lol::lol:

btw, how about that printing plate .....if you are tired of the fifty denomination ones, going for the hundred version....can let go to me.............keke................... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hehe...

no lah....i just buy what i need mah...not as though i buy everything...impossible to buy everything also lah..hehe :lol:

er...maybe my printing plate are greenbacks? lol....

please lah, if i can print money, then i go buy a pacific island liao ...

or even buy over arsenal and spend money like roman abramovich :lol:

• SRC Member

any way....bro Roidan....it's not about that the stock will arrive more the next time , that means I have to make another trip...... I went down all the way without having lunch just so that I could buy a few of these crabs but only to find out that it can be reserved through the net that way. I am so dissapointed because he wouldn't even sell me a few. :cry2::cry2:

hmm..then maybe got to ask him in the eaquarist section here lor...

coz i saw in the morning when he posted the stock list and also the stocklist email.....then i ask him if can take the whole lot...

if he had said cannot reserve through net, i would have gone down say around 10am to get them....

but he said i can have them, so i even told him that i will go down before the place close at 8pm today...in the end i went at around 3plus to collect...

paiseh bro...maybe i shouldn't have reserved through the net, should have just gone down straight at 9plus or 10am in the morning..

in that way..maybe you feel fairer....hehe...my apologies :bow:

• SRC Member

it's not your fault bro Roidan but what I am dissapointed is that I am just as a regular customer as you are and they didn't offer to sell me 2 or 3 numbers of the Sallylight foot or put out a post immeadiately that the crabs were all sold out after you posted your reservation. I've always had high praises for them but am thinking twice now..... :( Anyway it's no good to say more but I can't help but feel totally dissapointed after today.

This is a real problem...do remember to feedback to them or pm them to see these coments....I am sure they are ablt to avoid such situations again...

Happy Reefing, bro and sis :peace: