Roidan's Reef (I)

roidan

Someone will have to teach me how to bet on soccer...I dunno how.... :( ..can't get the big,small and eat theory

hehe...just go to singaporepools outlet and bet on either a team win, draw or lose....or if you wanna be even greedier, go throw a dice and bet how many goals will be scored...lol

at least if you lose, money is for charity purposes... :lol:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

ahaha.. 10sec clip file so big man.. btw, the YT go disturb the schooling.. impressive bro!! plan to get more anthias? maybe some schooling chromis will look as nice.

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

ahaha.. 10sec clip file so big man.. btw, the YT go disturb the schooling.. impressive bro!! plan to get more anthias? maybe some schooling chromis will look as nice.

hehe...actually got more interesting clips but better dun waste server space. :lol:

chromis also very nice...but i had some bold chromis before that i feel abit too boisterous in behaviour for me..hehe

wow roidan!!

ur tank looks full of fishes...real envy..

i guess the bioload very high?

managed to keep nitrate down?

yeah..still low at between 0ppm and 2ppm on the salifert high resolution chart...using the low resolution around 0.something ppm :)

but also means i can't keep sps lor....cannot be very nutrient free since i feed alot and alot of fish wastes also.... :lol:

What is the shelf life of this product? If we open and keep it for long will the performance degrade?

i think as long as keep relatively in a dry and dark place, shouldn't have much problems....as long moisture in the air doesn't have phosphate, the phosphate absorbing properties shouldn't be too compromised...

besides, probably i'll use it all up before any shelf life date also :lol: