Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bro Roidan,

Extremely nice goby. What is it called?

not mine bro..pic off the net..

Helfrich's Firefish

PR selling..but costs an arm and leg for each...let alone a mated pair :blink:

actually it is not the price but the fact that i scared put inside end up have to spend hours trying to spot it afterwards....

hmmm......maybe give it a pass lah hor... :P

• SRC Member

Helfrich's Firefish

actually it is not the price but the fact that i scared put inside end up have to spend hours trying to spot it afterwards....

If you got it...monitor and keep me updated...may try... :P

should i add these to my tank? pic from net

but not cheap and wait scarly put inside whole day cannot see..lol

bro.....knowing you and your fastest wallet first...mai tu liaoz................buy lah

Bro, what do you plan to use as food for the anthias when you are using the dosing pump you mentioned? I have been thinking about it but cannot come out with anything that will not turn rotten within a day or two.. Ideas?

hehe..copyright idea..maybe patent it then i go sell the idea...lol...

*classified* :fear:

• SRC Member

Helfrich's Firefish

Tie a rope to the fish tail and another to a LR before putting the fish in. :lol:

Sure wont lost one.

Tie a rope to the fish tail and another to a LR before putting the fish in.  :lol:

Sure wont lost one.

haha...bro..u damn idea..

might as well..i insert a small magnetic pellet into the fish and then whenever i want to see it, i use a superpower magnet to pull the fish wherever it is to stick to the glass so that i can see it..... :lol::D:lol:

I am very tempted by the helfrich dartgoby..just hope i strike the next 4D draw..then first thing i go will buy all their helfrich! :evil:

If din strike then very hard to buy liao...the price of a pair i can set up a new 2ft nano tank with cabinet and sump. Including T5s. :unsure:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

I am very tempted by the helfrich dartgoby..just hope i strike the next 4D draw..then first thing i go will buy all their helfrich!  :evil:

If din strike then very hard to buy liao...the price of a pair i can set up a new 2ft nano tank with cabinet and sump. Including T5s.  :unsure:

yeah lor..

i wonder if those at PR are as vibrant as these photos i posted...hmm..

better not make a trip there, wait really buay tahan :unsure:

yeah lor....can even buy 2 black tangs as i said....at least black tang can swim here and there whole day and can see...this one wait go hiding..only come out a short while..then waste money liao <_<