Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOR!

you show your dancing queen! :yeah:

you die!!! less than 1 month!!! :evil:

but i love your bartlett!!! :wub:

where did you buy from!?

and how much? $30 right?

hehe...tat's not the main attraction mah....

Mr Bartlett has the company of many queens....

full view of the ballroom dance in 1 months time :)

not good to review stock whereabouts these days...but its slightly higher than $30..hehe

ok lah..but your dancing queens are  :yeah:  :yeah:

;) going for the possible new shipment???? :eyebrow:  :rolleyes:

nope..no more queens :)

like AT said, keeping them for a few months is nothing....

i dun want to disturb the balance between them for now ...hope to see how long they can last...hehe

meanwhile bartletts here i come to net you..hehee...hoping to get another 6 or 7

:)

I will try to get a good pic and post again....as usual...CF fishes are of top quality...one day in the tank and already hovering in the front all the time and eating the cyclopeze.....

already schooling with my dispars and purple queens :lol::lol::lol:

I will try to get a good pic and post again....as usual...CF fishes are of top quality...one day in the tank and already hovering in the front all the time and eating the cyclopeze.....

already schooling with my dispars and purple queens :lol::lol::lol:

yeah man....a matter of getting what you paid for..abit expensive never mind..hehe

• SRC Member
my bro *honny*....

hahaha...why the response? hehehe

I am shock becoz you every week spending money on your tank. Adding livestock or equipements all the time Don't you have a budget cap imposed by your gf?? My tank budget have been greatly capped by my wife now :( .. *jealousy*

I am shock becoz you every week spending money on your tank. Adding livestock or equipements all the time Don't you have a budget cap imposed by your gf?? My tank budget have been greatly capped by my wife now :( .. *jealousy*

budget not capped yet because not blissfully married like you mah bro :)

i guess as much i will run into many objection probems when married....so i better fufill this hobby before i get married :lol:

managed to take more bartlett pics today...he swim damn damn fast....

post-34-1076388885.jpg

seeing the chevron doing ok in the clam...i put him in last night to avoid immediate bully contact...hehe

seems like all never bully him....maybe they seldom see such tangs around in places where they themselves live in..maybe thought he was a flame angel...hehe

even yellow tang...din bully him...

post-34-1076389008.jpg

see buay chio man.... see my own tank compared to yours I sian half already. Still waiting for it to stablise down before I add in LS.

Have you tried to measure your kH? Mine is abt 6-7 then I add carbonate buffer to push up to 11dkH and then 3 days later drop again back to 6-7... changed 100 litres of water still like that.

Checked ORP around 150mV but I think ORP meter not accurate cos I check tap water also around there. Have you test the ORP of your tap water?

see buay chio man.... see my own tank compared to yours I sian half already. Still waiting for it to stablise down before I add in LS.

Have you tried to measure your kH? Mine is abt 6-7 then I add carbonate buffer to push up to 11dkH and then 3 days later drop again back to 6-7... changed 100 litres of water still like that.

Checked ORP around 150mV but I think ORP meter not accurate cos I check tap water also around there. Have you test the ORP of your tap water?

not chio lah....more chio ones around...secretly admiring their own tanks and laughing at my amateurish setup.... :(

My kh i maintain around 9dkh....dose buffer mah...the drop can be due to many reasons....normal carbonate consumption of your tank system....or precipitation coz when you intro the buffer solution..more precipitate out rather than completely increase your system dkh...or calcium too high....so whenever you push you dkh up...the calcium went to push it down....or magnesium level not very optimal for sustaining your cal/alk balance...or other reasons..

i may or may not be wrong with the reasons above...dun take my word for it....

after seeing your post i went to test the tapwater by putting the probe in a pail of tapwater.....reading immediately fell from 331mv to 180plus...within 5 seconds or so...but i din wait for the reading to stabilise though

so i guess, my probe is still working...at least it can differentiate my tank water and tap water in a fast response time :)

hmm... your tap water reading close to mine. Actually I verify the ORP meter by using some standard solution and the reading is correct. 250-275mv reads abt 260mv.

So my tank ORP is about 150mv which is pretty low. Will need to monitor.

Car got some problem and back in Honda so I am grounded :P else supposed to go buy salifert Mg testkit.