he doesnt look too happy about being left behind :rolleyes:

post-34-1076167985.jpg

bro....this is the one you left for me... <_<:angry::lol:

my baby sunburst :lol::lol: Less than 1 inch...I think :lol::lol:

he doesnt look too happy about being left behind :rolleyes:

let him join me lor..hehehe

but 3 is company...4 is a crowd..that's why left him behind...hehehe

no lah...kidding..i quite particular about its tail..thats why lor :lol:

wow roidan, you part of AVA also? going around and raiding LFS till no stocks.. hehehehe

eh...this kind of raiding..those LFS welcome with open arms one ok..different from those ava raidings..lol..

i go and raid..take away their stuff and pay them money..

ava raid them..take away their stuff and the LFS pay them money (fines) hahaha

only thing now is to pray the tail doesnt get infected..........if it recovers, this is a veri ideal size..veri cute... :lol:

only thing now is to pray the tail doesnt get infected..........if it recovers, this is a veri ideal size..veri cute... :lol:

yeah lor.....

i got 2 bigger ones and 1 same size as yours....actually wanted to grab all... u know my kuan... :lol:

but i dun want to risk lor.....dying later and lose 23 bucks is not so jialat...but if genna sickness whether along the shipment or fall sick in my tank and then be a host for parasites is something i dun want lor...

hehe...

but dun worry lah..that one seems like a superficial tear..not those fin rot or tail rot stuff :)

reef world ;)

so many people there, no one look at anthias..must be busy scooping up those common clown fishes..as usual.....

I tend to find a lot of customers there dun really know what they are buying...always see throngs and throng of families...all go for 'nemo' :lol::lol::lol: (family weekend outing)

lucky, they left the nice fishes for us, e.g. sunburst :lol:

• SRC Member
i got 2 bigger ones and 1 same size as yours....actually wanted to grab all... u know my kuan... :lol:

but i dun want to risk lor.....dying later and lose 23 bucks is not so jialat...but if genna sickness whether along the shipment or fall sick in my tank and then be a host for parasites is something i dun want lor...

$23.00!!! :shock::shock::shock: That's cheap...

Just kaypo but still fancy other anthias... :P Where you got from? Give name in 'codes' hor... :P

• SRC Member
no need codes lah...its reefworld..hehe

yeah...only the face is nice for sunburst..other anthias bodies are nicer :eyebrow:

i think bartletts are very nice.....but the price very expensive...envy bro glare for having a school of bartletts in his tank :bow:

I wan a school of moorishes...and I always wan a school of moorishes... and I forever wan a school of moorishes... :(

Sigh...Guess I will have to die with regrets... :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
no need codes lah...its reefworld..hehe

yeah...only the face is nice for sunburst..other anthias bodies are nicer  :eyebrow: 

i think bartletts are very nice.....but the price very expensive...envy bro glare for having a school of bartletts in his tank  :bow:

Actually I think that at this time of uncertainty in AVA raids, it is better not to tell the prices even if you have to mention the name of your acquisition... :rolleyes:

the lfs owners are rather apprehensive now as quite a number were caught during the raids and I guess some are rather nervous or just dun wan unneccessary 'trouble', that is why I mention giving the names in 'codes'... :P

Hope you get what I trying to say... :P

Just putting themselves in my shoes plus some comments made by them... :P

• SRC Member
set up an underwater school in hawaii and u can realise your dream lor  jie :lol:

Talking about that...I took some shots of them when I was in LA but I lost the roll of film and this is all because I so nimcumpoot until I forgot to bring my digicam's charger!!! :angry::angry::angry:

*Put my toes into my mouth and starts biting them*

Actually I think that at this time of uncertainty in AVA raids, it is better not to tell the prices even if you have to mention the name of your acquisition... :rolleyes:

the lfs owners are rather apprehensive now as quite a number were caught during the raids and I guess some are rather nervous or just dun wan unneccessary 'trouble', that is why I mention giving the names in 'codes'... :P

How you get the hidden agenda... :P

Just putting themselves in my shoes plus some comments made by them... :P

oops..yeah hor..

but then again..fishes like these dun come under cites regulations am i right?

so i think shouldn't be a problem lah hor...hehehe

dunno cites law well myself :blink:

price or not....no diff lah.....

A LFS can bring in any LS...whether they sell at what price will not affect it, no implications as some might sell cheaper to regulars, but stick to standard pricing to any other walkin customers...so I dun believe it is a big issue there ;)

He bought the fishes from there...that's the truth..no criticism made on the shop/farm..so I think it is alright :lol:

• SRC Member

hey bro roidan...

saw some of your pics with the lps touching each other...

like the bubble and frog spawn i think...

its alright fot lps to touch?

i thought they sting each other?

just wondering...

thanks! :lol: