Roidan's Reef (I)

roidan

I think we go buy from petmart then bring 1 or 2 pellet go CF try see if the tangs eat or not but I guess not too good idea.

Best to take 1 or 2 pellet then compare with the petmart one.

Tomorrow I on leave. I go and test then report back to you hor. Heheh my tangs got chance to be pui pui again.

Don't worry I make my tangs more pui than yours.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i really think it's the spectrum brand..but i dunno if they use marine pellets or discus ones..as i dun see the marine pellets in shops..any bros seen the marine version in shops here?

weileong, u see the transparent jar with the white cap..really a striking resemblance to the container of pellets they feed with...without the sticker that is... ;)

if really the same hor, I think other guys that buy tang from other LFS not eating one will thanks you too :)

The pellet is dark brown with some little dots of black stuffs one right? I can still remember the smell. It sinks instantly one so I don't think it's the difficult to find the source.

wa...i hope they dun come after me...lol...

but from my observation of the jar they use to feed...really looks the same jar...but the jar has no traces of sticker being removed leh.

either the sticker can be removed easily or they must have spend some time removing the sticker...or they may really be using some unique pellets not found in the market for our purchase...but since the woman said you can buy outside...is a hint also..hehe :evil:

but then again...as much as it may be of help, it may be restricted to tangs from there only..since they manage to get them feeding on the pellets and if indeed those are marine spectrum, bros here who bought from there can continue to feed the same for the well being of the tangs bought from there..

but tangs bought elsewhere who have not been trained to eat pellets...may not be of much use even if this is indeed the same pellets....get what i mean? :)

taken off the net: hope it becomes our pellet of the year... :lol:

Product Description

All-natural New Life Spectrum contains absolutely no hormones. New Life Spectrum noticeably increases both color and vigor in all color fishes, marine and freshwater . Premium ingredients produce results superior to other pellets, and even specialized fresh food (such as brine shrimp, seaweed, etc.) without pollution. Our high-density, nutritious pellets help prevent lateral line disease, as well as other ailments related to faltering health. New Life Spectrum provides trace elements present in natural environments, but missing in aquariums. Even some hard to feed marine fish will eat New Life Spectrum fish food. Pellets are designed with no dust and will stay in the water for hours without disintegrating, reducing pollution.

New Life Spectrum is suitable for omnivorous, herbivorous, and many carnivorous fish. Ounce-for-ounce, New Life Spectrum provides far better nutrition that flake food, and is less-expensive relative to weight.

sea lettuce .... :paiseh: can I have some for my refugim? i can give you some of my in exchange...but I dunno wat it is...it's this..

maybe not be alot leh..coz they cover the top only....and now my tangs regularly feeding on it...i also want to monitor how fast the tangs eat and how much extra i can spare.....wait give you a small piece also paiseh.... :paiseh: