• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

'Disgusting' clam tank you have...so colourful... :P

You shall be crowned Clam King from now... :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, swimming has 'mm' in the centre because the last letter ends as a consonant and the letter before it belongs to vowel family. Therefore when you do the present participle, you add an extra consonant before 'ing'... :rolleyes:

Eg... hitting, slapping...

Damn nice...

thanks bro..

but seriously i have to rearrange some of my corals liao..coz some are too close to each other for my liking....

because at first i just place them wherever got space because i expect some of them to decline in health and die since i transfer them from tank to tank....so that time just thought of letting them get used to the system and then see who remains and then do a serious placement of the corals...

so far no casualties except my red sea fan that had a branch with algae that consistently came back despite facing the high flow from my stream...so decided to take it out before the algae starts to cover my purple and yellow gorgonians...

actually i find your arrangement of the coral very weird... Like very cramped like that...

yeah lor...coz i dun have the whole background as rockwall, so very few places to place the corals....sigh......want a slope have to sacrifice coral placement space...

that's why have to reposition some corals liao lor..since they are doing ok and blooming, so now can slowly move them around my tank and hope doesn't disturb their fengshui...hehe