roidan

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Supporter

omg,this is i think the best tank i have seen... very nice looks like part of the reef under the sea...

and im sure it cost u a big bomb man,u must be rich!

this will be everyones dream tank!

great work man!!

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

omg,this is i think the best tank i have seen... very nice looks like part of the reef under the sea...

and im sure it cost u a big bomb man,u must be rich!

this will be everyones dream tank!

great work man!!

no lah....not a complete reef...maybe just a part of the reef where dun have much sps ....lol...

dun have the skill, patience, knowledge to try sps big-time, so just stick to what i know and do best....amateur reef :lol:

thanks bro for your kind words :)

oh yeah...better not say it's the best tank....i'll take it as a nice looking tank....coz there are many best tanks around :D

BTW, is it possible to migrate the coral, like mushroom and stuff onto the LR? I have seen one shop in Bangkok where a big piece of LR is full of mushroom. Very nice.

either the mushrooms grow all over the rock..

or put pieces of mushrooms on the rock and cover gently with a netting...slowly they will attach i think

• SRC Member

Actually a couple of months ago i saw a LFS along Geylang Road called "His Creation" selling these nice shiny shells. Not sure whether are they still available now. You can pm me for directions if you would like to go there see see look look.

I avoid shiny shells for my hermits as I have a feeling that those might be polished. I buy my shells from spotlight at tampinese. Or can always go the beach to find. :lol: Around $15 per hermit...cannot playplay.. :lol:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Supporter

hi roidan i saw the clip of your tank,the current looks very strong,but the corals and fishes are doing very well in it ya?

u have 3 tunze?are the controllable?

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

hi roidan i saw the clip of your tank,the current looks very strong,but the corals and fishes are doing very well in it ya?

u have 3 tunze?are the controllable?

yeah...

1 controllable...2 non controllable..

i should have just bought 3 non controllable...all the flow hitting each other will already produce random motion....no need to spend the extra cash on controllables in my opinion...

but of coz the controllable can make better waves for some people...to me...if given a choice again...all non controllables for me