Roidan's Reef (I)

roidan

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For foam tower I had to use my hands to wipe, for collection cup I just bring to toilet and spray with water, it will come out one but you just need to spray it harder : Wow then you see one piece one piece drop out like that.

for a moment i tot you really use hands to wipe....tot got some unique reason....tot you scared will scratch the foam tower with your tissue paper.... :lol:

okok...now i get it :lol:

aiyo..the whole thing so heavy..definitely difficult to carry to wash the whole thing..hehe

yeah...i agree very hard material......but acrylic does get scratches right? :unsure:

hmm...tat one i also dunno...just leave it lor...the tank not in the bedroom mah....as long dun disturb your sleep....should be ok....

at least can use it as a guide to see if it's working as usual...no sound means have to check liao

• SRC Supporter
No lar, how can tissue/toilet paper scratch the foam tower, the material used in the EV-240 is very hard you know.

Hmm... wonder if got any way to silent the noise from the air valve :P

do a search on silencers....

Think spade did one for his beckett...

Just don't rush it hard with the toilet paper should not be a problem. Anyway there should not be any reason to rub it hard.

Do you wet the toilet paper during cleaning?

For the last time I wet it with water to clean the foam tower properly.

No issue with the noise but just thought would be glad to reduce it. BTW my ears are already used to it :P

One glance at the EV-240 foam tower and I will know if it is working or not. I cannot see thru the collection cup cos it's filled with those dry foam.

Joe: Thanks for the tips, will go do a search.

anyway dun care lah hor..as long dun break the foam tower can liao...who cares about scratches right? :)

no leh..did not wet it...have to use some effort, but generally the foam tower itself more wet than the collection cup...the cup is mud

yeah...if no foam up the tower means something wrong...but sometimes after feeding ...the foam drops for a while before climbing up again

thanks bro...

now, guess how many crabs are there?

actually thought of getting all :evil: ...but thought against it....leave some around for other bros here :)

otherwise Acanthurus pyroferus <_<:pinch::angry: and another saga :lol::P:lol:

That's SUPER GROSS!!

It looks you have SPIDERS!!!!!!

• SRC Member
I mean I take toilet paper then wipe it :P Not use my hands to directly wipe it.

You don't use your hands to wash your :sick::sick::sick: right? :blink:

My EV-240 is in sump so too troublesome to bring the whole thing go toilet flush :P

wow...you guys really elaborate in your description down to the minor details :bow::bow: ...... I guess we don't really need to know if you use hand or tissue paper when you go to toilet. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you use hand, make sure is not the right hand. :lol::lol::lol: