Roidan's Reef (I)

roidan

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You might wanna keep an eye on the Sally Lightfoot crab... they are known to catch & eat fishes. ;)

yeah ..tat's why all cleaning my clam tank only...only my 6 line wrasses patrolling...if they dissapear..i know the culprits :)

actually most crabs..even emerald crabs...also may capture small fishes when they are older....so put them in at your own risk :)

• SRC Member

your PH controller also so stylo.. how much ah?.. hehe

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

u so kaisu.. need such a big bottle of co2 ?  can use for years.

yeah lor..definitely more than 1 year...hope can 2 years...lol ....not a matter of kiasu or not...but a matter of prudence :)

larger one price difference not much compared to small ones...and somemore refill at co2 companies tend to charge the same price whether big or small canister......so....might as well...dun want to make trips to LFS or gas companies often to refill...just set once and forget...

hope tat by the time i want to leave this hobby..the cylinder is still pumping co2... :lol:

Very true :P

I just checked my CR output wow dkh more than 60, I measured with the salifert kh test kit. I didn't believe so I measure it again also same results. Siao liao man :P

I dripped at 1 drop every 2 secs and bubbling is 1 bubble/sec. I'll need to get your needle valve soon. Mine cheapskate type cannot tune properly.

Now I increased the drip rate to 1 drop/sec, will monitor and see how it goes.

yeah..the needle valve very precise..but i think overkill liao..

i tried playing till 1 bubble over 20seconds.....din want to try more as not practical for calcium reactor usage liao at those super low rates..hehe

counting...onethousand, twothousand, threethousand....din use stop watch..haha

no wonder people say this valve can tune to 1 bubble per 4 minutes :blink:

i think overkill liao....but happy with it nonetheless :)

post-34-1078243287.jpg