roidan

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

woh bro.. finally bought that fish huh? hahaha.. i'm gonna come ovver with my net soon!!!!!! wahahahz....

hmmm... my diatoms and cyano now bomming also.. increase feeding le... alot of cylopeez... lesser of mysric and brine lol.. hahaha... got macro algae also need to pass me some le... wahahahz.. jia lat.. today go see my tank... woh.. wad also boom sia.... cyano diatoms.. xian ahahhaa

hahaha.. mayb he buy the man u match big big man u lose.. then big winnings.. so buy.. haha... hmmm you'll nv know... ahhhhhhhh

Someone will have to teach me how to bet on soccer...I dunno how.... :( ..can't get the big,small and eat theory

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

woh bro.. finally bought that fish huh? hahaha.. i'm gonna come ovver with my net soon!!!!!! wahahahz....

hmmm... my diatoms and cyano now bomming also.. increase feeding le... alot of cylopeez... lesser of mysric and brine lol.. hahaha... got macro algae also need to pass me some le... wahahahz.. jia lat.. today go see my tank... woh.. wad also boom sia.... cyano diatoms.. xian ahahhaa

yeah lor...feed more generally means higher chance of getting such stuff....but never mind lah..since in your sump at least can remove them easily also :)

mayb he is one of the malaysia bank robbers????

so far got 4 only 1 got caught???

:P  :P

aiyo...please lah...

even rob why i go malaysia to rob, firstly, problem bringing the money back...secondly, have to go to exchange currency before i can spend in singapore, more risk getting caught by serial number of notes, and thirdly, since already want to rob a bank....why do it at a place where most currency are half value of wat's here :P