roidan

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

worst if u chain up.. end up.. the water go into chiller 1 and then go to chiller 2 which chiller 2 wont not even work as the water already cool when it reach chiller 2..

also tanggy mention about teco will reduce water current going in.. so i dont think u will have enough water current pressure when it reach chiller 2 which might end up make the pump work harder and burn it in the end..

or worst due to the slow water pressure when it reach chiller 2 the water increase due to envirnoment/chiller inside heat end up both chiller working but does not help cool more water at all...

i think connecting the chiller in series is definitely out of the question lor....at least in parallel still got chance that they draw water at twice the rate of 1 chiller provided they dun *short* each other out in a way....

but from all the views..think should be confirmed that 2 chillers may not work well in reality..hehe

wahlamak... roidan got alot of flowing cash in hand sia... ahhhhhh.. hahhahahahha..

just joking.. how's the 150W mh comign along in the refugium? hmmm wad's that plastic looking like algae?

just hooked it up...hehe

wun know growth rates till about a couple of days or weeks later..then can observe..

the green plastic? the famous sea lettuce aka ulva lor..hehe :)