Roidan's Reef (I)

roidan

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Think i have to change my job liao.. from tang police into anthias police..... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  guess you know what i mean

hahaa...ooopss...finally got your gentle attention..hehee

dun change job scope lah..why dun you be tang and anthias police...coz i am going to keep both types of fishes in my tank...no angels...no triggers...hehehe :P

thanks for your not-so-harsh words....means you pang chance liao...hehhe :lol: gam sia :bow:

hahaa...ooopss...finally got your gentle attention..hehee

dun change job scope lah..why dun you be tang and anthias police...coz i am going to keep both types of fishes in my tank...no angels...no triggers...hehehe :P

thanks for your not-so-harsh words....means you pang chance liao...hehhe :lol: gam sia :bow:

hahaha no prob.... I am trying to be kind this days :lol::lol::lol: Anyway since you and i are clam fanatic, I can discuss a secret deal with you kekeke :lol::lol::lol: (ps:those not involve pls dun come pming me :lol::lol::lol: ) Anyway your clam tank sure looks good..... I am trying to find black ultra maxima, till now i only know one guy that owna real and i mean real black maxima

hahaha no prob.... I am trying to be kind this days :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Anyway since you and i are clam fanatic, I can discuss a secret deal with you kekeke :lol:  :lol:  :lol: (ps:those not involve pls dun come pming me :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ) Anyway your clam tank sure looks good..... I am trying to find black ultra maxima, till now i only know one guy that owna real and i mean real black maxima

wah, then must be heng i caught your attention only when u decided to be lenient with your words...or rather..maybe you have mellowed down with maturity ;)

clams ah...you will be one of my invited list of first round buyers should i want to sell my clams..because you never scold me...haha :lol:

thanks for your compliments on the clam tank..nothing great really...yeah..black maxima is nice in a way..but dun have to hurry or worry..since most of us are here for the long run, definitely will get hold of it before we leave this hobby one :)

• SRC Member
do they do well in strong currents? My bubbles are not doing well due to the currents.

Bubbles does not like stong current, the part that face the strong current does not open fully. Unlike gorgonions and sea fans, they need strong current for feeding and shedding their skin from time to time to clear them of any detritus/dirt or algaeg growing on them.