Roidan's Reef (I)

roidan

Roiden... if you have good info to share... do it outside your thread! Don't be selffish! :D

Wah your thread is exploding... if SRC goes down ... you'll be banned for life! :lol:

AT

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

er...coz the questions were asked here in my thread mah, so i post here lor....hehehe

anyway, i got tons of useful material on clams...but like i told you, if post in my thread abit wasted, so hope you faster come out with a clam section in the forum......i have lots of materials as stickys..hehe

hehe...src wun explode one lah....so efficiently run by you.... :bow:

hehe....

• SRC Member
I am currently using 2x36W PL. Before that was 1x36W PL also same, turn white + green thin layer floating on the water surface while lights off and after lights on the macro algae turns back green.

Am trying 24hrs lighting now.

maybe you can try to add in a normal pink tube (for general aquarium use, abt $2-3). It may helps.

:)

• SRC Member
top view of the clam tank....

i worry about the mantles of the clams touching each other...although they dun sting each other..but i dun want them to block each other's mantles from the light......

There are 2 solutions to this problem:

1. Get another clam tank

2. Sell away some lor.... :rolleyes:

top view of the clam tank....

i worry about the mantles of the clams touching each other...although they dun sting each other..but i dun want them to block each other's mantles from the light......

Delicious looking clams!!!! :lol::lol::lol: slurp...slurp!!!!

Cha O - Luo time :lol:

yeah...AT did mention it before that white probably means bleached....

and my these 2 bubble corals proved pure virgin white bubble corals may mean bleached specimens....

Err? Did I say that? :unsure:

Bubbles come in different shades... from white to green to brown.

Hard to find a bleached bubble.. they usually melt before they bleach. But if they bleach.. they should be very transparent as with most LPS.

got got...i remember you saying...somewhere lah..hehe..

but may or may not referring specifically to white bubbles....but your wise words always will ring a bell one... :lol:

but 2 pieces of my so called white bubbles did turn from white to this colour...wait..see if i got the bubbles when it first arrived :P