Roidan's Reef (I)

roidan

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

best is own your deam tank before married....because after that your commitments tend to be with the family or should be with the family....

by then..the hobby should be raising kids...lol :P

then when all the children grow up and only leave you and your spouse..then pick up the hobby again..but by then need the grandchildren to aquascape and the children to provide the dough to buy livestock and corals..LOL

what pump are you using the drive the EV-240?

Yeee... your kopi-O drip out of the collect cup, lost some back to the tank.

How many cup of Kopi-O "kao" have you collected so far, enuff for the brothers here?  <_<

i am using a laguna utility 5 pump.....consume only 55w of electricity with 4850l/hr flow rate....

actually this skimmer use 3500l/hr powerhead can liao...but i tot of trying this laguna pump..moreover...very cheap compared to eheims.....but doesn't have good head pressure ....

compared to eheim, lose alot of flow at height.....

yeah...i am getting a hose to connect to the overflow valve to a pepsi bottle...hehe

kopi o ah...not much leh...very dry skimmate that i have to clean with my hands....not much liquid....the manual say if possible clean everyday.... :blink: