Coralife Aqua Tongs 34"

Achilles Tang

I use this for my marine tank and it helps me move large pieces of liverock and corals with ease.

The grip allows precise pressure so you don't damage corals with too strong a grip.

I have held off the purchase of this large tongs and had actually damaged the tissue off my sun corals when the small tongs that I have used for years couldn't maintain a grip on them.

Highly recommended and vital piece of equipment for those with deep tanks.. eg. 2'+ depth.

post-14-1033135113.jpg

• SRC Member
Highly recommended and vital piece of equipment for those with deep tanks.. eg. 2"+ depth.

LOL! hahaha :D My live rock is taller than 2" :)

Just joking, know you mean 2' . Anyway, I notice those tongs have a rounded end. Does it help in moving corals? The smaller tongs have jagged and pointed ends ;) Are we supposed to mutiliate the corals ;) ???

:rolleyes:

Morgan,

I bought it for around $73 from PetMart.

Hong,

Thanks for highlighting that.. amended the " to '. Heh!

The big aqua tongs are not jagged compared to the small tongs... I only use the small tongs nowadays to remove small stuff.

The aqua tongs are for landscaping purposes.

Damn! Maybe that's half the price!

Oh well... you can bring the 'clone tong' along during my tank-warming party and we can do a comparison and product review!

If we can save money... it should benefit all.... and I have to be the sucker for buying the 'Original'... hahahahahah!! :D

What a happy Monday morning... sigh! :lol:

• 1 year later...
Damn! Maybe that's half the price!

Oh well... you can bring the 'clone tong' along during my tank-warming party and we can do a comparison and product review!

If we can save money... it should benefit all.... and I have to be the sucker for buying the 'Original'... hahahahahah!! :D

What a happy Monday morning... sigh! :lol:

Is there any metal parts?

I have gotten mine for about $30+ (Taiwan made) and it have rivels (not too sure whether is it aluminum or some other metals)

;)