wts atman skimmer

datenshi

skimmer ups for graps..

buyer F****** aeroplane..

i break my sump jx to take out for him den he F****** hell dun wan!!!

beware of nick MOK!!

mok here my hp no 91133044

i am taking this opportunity to air my views here

1.Confirmed and agreed by sms dated 13/11/2008 & time 10:07hrs selling price for the skimmer @$40.(both parties agreed and it is a done deal)

2.Confirmed and agreed by sms collection date is on 14/11/2008 & time 8pm @ yishun ( comfirmation date 13/11/2008).

3.on 14/11/2008 & time 0730hrs i spare the effort of going down to view the skimmer at seller datenshi @ yishun place ,just 5 minutes before i reach yishun st 61, i received a tight slap or a kick sms from seller datenshi : bro i break my sump tank ,can u top-up another $10 for the skimmer? make it to $50?(from $40 to $50) due to my sump break.

4.Offer deal is settle on 13/11/2008 , i believe seller is responsible to make sure buyer does not waste the trip down)

5.similarly,buyer has all rights to hold or canceal,if there is an unsatisfactory and unresonable negotiation on the settled price of the product at the point ot time.(seller asking for higher price 5 minutes before deal)

6.affer consideration(matter of principal),i send a sms to seller datenshi@dated 14/11/2008 & time 8pm : i am sorry bro deal cancealled , i am sorry.

think about it ,no not that ,but the very implication the moment you said :F******aeroplane.....

you have to be resonable and state the truth as contained in your statement.let this matter be decided by the independent person or by the higher authority.

just state the truth, to the best of your memory.