A Little Tank Update

• SRC Member

yes bro.bubble went there this afternoon....saw all the elegance there like no one want to buy and very...very healthy liao..... :D I bought pink tip plate.....saw the pink plate and orange plate 2 pieces left...so better hurry!

i was there this week too and bumped into bro DA.... stilll no lui yo buy the elegence.... hoping it still be there next week :(

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sis u went there today huh??? did they still have their elegence???? and pink tip plate? :yeah:

you ah....reserved the elegance for you ...you dun want....go ard asking .... :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

you ah....reserved the elegance for you ...you dun want....go ard asking .... :lol::lol::lol:

bro i stilll bo lui.... waiting for my hippopus to be collected. then when u reserved for me no space hor on sand bed :P

• SRC Member
thanks....again..each his own...if jd_n says their stocks came in on fri...happens you drop by on time...maybe should drop by and check out the place....I always believe every LFS has their little treasures....

Hope to see some good stuff tomolo...

actually sps is not as tough as most pple think...just provide the necessary equipment and water condition...they should do alright....

bro deepblue...all the good SPS kenna grab liao....left the brown ones in there but the other coral worth taking a look at.....*slurp*

thanks...I just want to see whther worth the trip...thought there was another LFS..Yu Ren something near that area...could never find it...

• SRC Member
thanks....again..each his own...if jd_n says their stocks came in on fri...happens you drop by on time...maybe should drop by and check out the place....I always believe every LFS has their little treasures....

Hope to see some good stuff tomolo...

actually sps is not as tough as most pple think...just provide the necessary equipment and water condition...they should do alright....

Yup....mayb his stocks did come in today but like tat he conflicts with his one day quarantinin procedure liaoz....Haiz, if tats really the case...LFS no ethics wan :pinch:

Think gonna pop by tmw to see if they r really any new stuffs. ;)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member
thanks...I just want to see whther worth the trip...thought there was another LFS..Yu Ren something near that area...could never find it...

bro the place is worth to take a look... they had prple pagoda cups :yeah: very friendly ppl :D

• SRC Member

Yup....mayb his stocks did come in today but like tat he conflicts with his one day quarantinin procedure liaoz....Haiz, if tats really the case...LFS no ethics wan :pinch:

bro they might bring their stock in yest night.... some lfs do that or maybe the stock arrive earlier than tt and they quarantinn them at the back or somthng ;)

• SRC Member

bro.bubble elegance only $30.00++ mah.....still no bo liu ah?...... ;) your birthday when ah?...... :D

birthday when???? i have no shame telling u this in src.... 24september :lol::lol::lol: sis i tink when poly starts.... im gg to splurge my first poket money on an elegence :P

• SRC Member

bro.jd_n most of the new and healthy stock came today gone liao.....saw many people grab this afternoon including me but very happy got a small frag for free....... :D

• SRC Member

bro.jd_n most of the new and healthy stock came today gone liao.....saw many people grab this afternoon including me but very happy got a small frag for free....... :D

sis did u notice any nice mushies or yumas???? besides the green and orange one from their last shipment :D

he...he...ok lah must remember your birthday so see how can sponsor you one LPS.... :lol: better write down on Calendar...... :rolleyes:

Hmmm... Me also wan... BTW Bubble you going which poly??? :off:

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

he...he...ok lah must remember your birthday so see how can sponsor you one LPS.... :lol: better write down on Calendar...... :rolleyes:

sis u make me paiseh ony :paiseh: sis tank viewing when ur light comes still on anot????

bro terryz.... my yumas are orange lah.... a slight red thinge only <_<

• SRC Member
bro.bubble no need paiseh lah....I become your big sister mah.....then can tompang your bro car go LCK or coral farm otherwise kenna chase by dog wait..... :lol:

no other mushies liao....orange and green yumas saw there...... ;)

sis anytime.... but nt tmr hor..... he only got the bike :lol:

• SRC Member

sis anytime.... but nt tmr hor..... he only got the bike :lol:

Bro.Bubble appreciate yeah but not tomorrow understand because today I over spend liao..... :lol:

When tank ready and set can invite you , bro Terryz , bro. patrick , bro Mel , bro.Reddevils , bro.Dradttg , bro.Deepblue , bro. Dispar and in case I forgot anybody...... :lol: