A Little Tank Update

and the shipment is about 2 weeks old I think but in very good form and some are colored at the tip already

You still didn't explain what you meant by this?

Experience can only be backed up by facts :P Not very good for this case hor.

I want to learn and tap from your 20yrs experience, share lei :P thank you first hor.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

You still didn't explain what you meant by this?

Experience can only be backed up by facts :P Not very good for this case hor.

I want to learn and tap from your 20yrs experience, share lei :P thank you first hor.

yes....everyone wants to have facts backed up but I for one don't like to show off..... ;)

Some reefers here call me up for the true facts and I admire them for that.....for those who have called my experience is yours to share...... :bow:

• SRC Member
Anyway... since you've been LFSing around today, did you spot any of your favourite tang??? Which tang are you going to get next? Starting a 10tang club? heheh.

No leh...all the same boring tangs....... :lol:

Waiting for my Lieutenant Tang but still cannot find leh..... :(

Wait can start Tang club you're right...... :P

By the way......good news liao..... :yeah:

My lights will be arriving in Singapore by Sunday......*slurp*

So hopefully Wednesday or Thursday will be hooked up and then will close this thread....... :lol:

Why you always wan to close your thread one... :o:o Lolz...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

yes....everyone wants to have facts backed up but I for one don't like to show off..... 

Explaining what you meant by that is called show-off ??? Or rather not able to explain it?

okie okie I backed off already if not later the weather turn stormy and later my stupid salifin tang will bite my hands when I try to hand feed it :P

• SRC Member

Explaining what you meant by that is called show-off ??? Or rather not able to explain it?

okie okie I backed off already if not later the weather turn stormy and later my stupid salifin tang will bite my hands when I try to hand feed it :P

my bt got a prob wif my fingernails.... :blink: will chase my hand ard the tank to nip them :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Aiyah.....since got so many SPS experts here what for lah........ :P

Like I said....only those who appreciate will get the right answers.....unfortunately you doubted...... :P so cannot help...... :lol:

I better don't say more otherwise your 2 buddies come after me liao.....wait kenna hantam in the back lane....... :lol:

I never start one ah........  Your buddies all rich more terror....wait hire bouncer to hantam me..... 

How come I didn't know I have some rich buddies. Hmm.... I dunno by what standard you considered rich but at least I know that non of them had gone around LFS telling how much $$$ they had dump into their reef :P

I think you're the rich one :P

• SRC Member
I think the prices are reasonable and I am sure going to be a big customer to them...... :thanks: to bro Dradttg for giving me the whereabouts to this place....... :bow::bow:

U are welcome sis.

The corals are really huge and healthy. If I had a lorry, I would have bought more. Aiya, next time must scold Hon Wei liao. Never tell me about buy $200 get free frag deal even though I am so close.

The way they pack the coral also very professional.

How come I didn't know I have some rich buddies. Hmm.... I dunno by what standard you considered rich but at least I know that non of them had gone around LFS telling how much $$$ they had dump into their reef :P

I think you're the rich one :P

whoa....ho....sis AP.....another one again?....... :blink:

• SRC Member

I must state first that I am not siding anyone.

This is just my humble opinion. :bow::bow:

I dont have any experience with SPS but there are a few pieces at the LFS that really attracted my attention and I was very tempted to buy. However, I know that with my 2 x 150W MH lights the only color my SPS will turn to is brown or white.

I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Hence, whatever price we pay for SPS is dependent on how much we like it and how much we can afford.

• SRC Member

U are welcome sis.

The corals are really huge and healthy. If I had a lorry, I would have bought more. Aiya, next time must scold Hon Wei liao. Never tell me about buy $200 get free frag deal even though I am so close.

The way they pack the coral also very professional.

bro dradttg....I really appreciate your help in letting me know this place....I think I will buy my SPS from them the next time round.....saw some nice onces today but cannot buy yet so took the frag pieces he said was for free..... ;)The SPS pieces today was really nice and alot of people start buying when I was there this afternoon

I also if got lorry......I sure buy the whole store..... :lol:

Don't scold bro.Hon Wei leh......when you see the frags the next time can ask him as he said is for anybody...... ;)

Yeah the packing also very stylo milo and very secure...very professional.....I like this place....bro.Hon Wei said will sms me when stock arrive again..... :D

Actually....I have heard some good things about this LFS....(again not siding anyone)....

was thinking of dropping by to take a look...DA did tell me the stock was good last week...but his fren bought most of them...

Ap...how is the setup there...I heard the sps running under 2x250w MH...is that true.....

btw...let's not argue about this issue...I believe in checking out the stock...is it worth dropping by??? :peace: this week or do you advise going there when new stocks are in...???

• SRC Member

Wow my weatherman report is very accurate!!!

bro dradttg....thanks again! At least you know what I am talking about..... :bow::bow::bow: unlike some people...... <_<

I was very tempted too but being responsible I thought I had to wait for my lights to arrive first before attempting a larger specimen.

Bro.Storm.....seems there is more then one rich expert here somemore say I brag how my tank cost to all the local LFS......aiyah.....just like small kid liao...... :(

• SRC Member
I must state first that I am not siding anyone.

This is just my humble opinion. :bow::bow:

I dont have any experience with SPS but there are a few pieces at the LFS that really attracted my attention and I was very tempted to buy. However, I know that with my 2 x 150W MH lights the only color my SPS will turn to is brown or white.

I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Hence, whatever price we pay for SPS is dependent on how much we like it and how much we can afford.

Hmm...since tat u have no experience with sps and only managed to see a few tat really catches ur attention but u must not forget AP used to own a 6footer sps tank. Therefore i believed she can differentiated betw wats nice and healthy and wats not nice not healthy sps. My first exposure to sps is....everything looks nice to me, dark brown, brown, white (RTNed), or semi-white (RTing)..etc.

From wat i saw yesterday, there r pretty common sps and infact i even suggest to Hong Wei to remove one tat RTN so as not to spread to the others.

Nxt, not forgettin DA's fren had taken all the nice one oreadi.

Unless he has new stocks comin in today else sad to say...none of the sps appeals to me but he did mentioned tat his stocks comes in on friday (today) and he will quarantine them for one day (saturday) before lettin them on sale. <_<

I believed one of the piece tat caught ur attention must be the Horn Coral. Its of a considerably good size but nuthin unique or special abt it. <_<

Lastly, i believed his sps r from either his personal collection or showtank or dunno where coz they definitely dun look like newly harvested sps from Fiji.

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member
Actually....I have heard some good things about this LFS....(again not siding anyone)....

was thinking of dropping by to take a look...DA did tell me the stock was good last week...but his fren bought most of them...

Ap...how is the setup there...I heard the sps running under 2x250w MH...is that true.....

btw...let's not argue about this issue...I believe in checking out the stock...is it worth dropping by??? :peace: this week or do you advise going there when new stocks are in...???

yes bro Deepblue.....the tanks are very clean and i think each tank has a chiller attached very impressive with 2 X 250Watts MH which looks like bro.Gary's make.... :D

I think give Hong Wei a call first because the good pieces were taken up today bro.DeepBlue.....alot of people grabbing the good SPS.....*slurp*

thanks....again..each his own...if jd_n says their stocks came in on fri...happens you drop by on time...maybe should drop by and check out the place....I always believe every LFS has their little treasures....

Hope to see some good stuff tomolo...

actually sps is not as tough as most pple think...just provide the necessary equipment and water condition...they should do alright....

• SRC Member
sis u went there today huh??? did they still have their elegence???? and pink tip plate? :yeah:

yes bro.bubble went there this afternoon....saw all the elegance there like no one want to buy and very...very healthy liao..... :D I bought pink tip plate.....saw the pink plate and orange plate 2 pieces left...so better hurry!