A Little Tank Update

• SRC Member
Sis....

Just visited the LFS behind LFS.

A lot of great pieces, buy until bearly can carry.

I have been visiting LFS for the past few weeks but it has been a long time since I have seen extremely large pieces of coral.

The elegant it about 3 palm size. The torch about 2 palm size. Candle cane about 2 and half palm size. Lots of brain and open brain too.

Lots of nice SPS as well. Too bad my light only 150W. :(

elegence???? where????? :yeah::yeah::yeah:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
bubble top view...... :D with flames for special effects..... :lol:

Wah...very nice bubble. Where did you buy? I want, I want. Can PM me the price or not?

You have so many corals and without light, will this cause the coral to bleach?

• SRC Member
Sis....

Just visited the LFS behind LFS.

A lot of great pieces, buy until bearly can carry.

I have been visiting LFS for the past few weeks but it has been a long time since I have seen extremely large pieces of coral.

The elegant it about 3 palm size. The torch about 2 palm size. Candle cane about 2 and half palm size. Lots of brain and open brain too.

Lots of nice SPS as well. Too bad my light only 150W. :(

bro dradttg which LFS are you talking about? :blink: Tell me....tell me....please :o

• SRC Member

Wah...very nice bubble. Where did you buy? I want, I want. Can PM me the price or not?

You have so many corals and without light, will this cause the coral to bleach?

hi bro.Patrick......currently using PL and T5 for the time being until my long awaited lights will finally arrive by next week , hopefully...... <_<

so far the LPS and softies are doing ok but I don't think I can hold out any longer without a MH.

No they're not bleaching because the PL and T5's are 55w each so I am a bit safe on that end but not too long.

• SRC Member
FireDartFish with Chromis and Elegance at the bottom... :D

Hi, I was told that firedartfish cannot keep in a group and they will fight till 1 left.

Is this true? bec I like them very much, and the purple one too! :)

Hi, I was told that firedartfish cannot keep in a group and they will fight till 1 left.

Yeah its true... if you have a pair then they will fight till the pair is left.. But my fren's dart defy the truth as all of his dart stay peacefully together

• SRC Member

yeah usually they fight amongst themselves but have no problem so far with them...... :D At first there were catfights going on but it has subsided...... :lol: currently I have 4 purple and 4 fire's..... :D

• SRC Member

yeah usually they fight amongst themselves but have no problem so far with them...... :D At first there were catfights going on but it has subsided...... :lol: currently I have 4 purple and 4 fire's..... :D

4 purple and 4 fires..... now thats a shoal :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

he..he...but they're like stay out of each others way....the Purple occupies the left side of the tank and the Fire the right....but when it's feeding time....I don't know who is who...... :lol:

sis maybe because of a tank ur size... thats y u can keep so many tog :idea: