A Little Tank Update

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool collection of orange shoulder...the grey ones look promising....reminds me of my hawaiian orange shoulder.... ;)

• SRC Member

bro bubble.....wah liao....change water also no use.... :( it's not wasting away but still not showing signs of pulsing although branches are steady and upright...... :blink: see how tomorrow..... :(

same like mine.... c lah <_< lucky nt up lorry

post-34-1085409448.jpg

With good food...this little guy will colour up nicely:wub: .....the only downside with 3 similar tangs is that they can be swimming together happily one day and the next...you see a torn tail here and there.....luckily they recover fast... :lol:

btw...how's the elegance???...seems to be under heavy turbulance over there....I am not to sure it will like it...not many experts here know the best location to place them except on the sand bed

• SRC Member

Nice...hope mine turns colour soon :lol:

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member
With good food...this little guy will colour up nicely:wub: .....the only downside with 3 similar tangs is that they can be swimming together happily one day and the next...you see a torn tail here and there.....luckily they recover fast... :lol:

yeah you're right brother deep blue.....the 2 younger ones are going at it already.... :( but no serious damage yet.....I guess they can never live happily ever after....but luckily theres alot of hiding places liao..... :lol:

• SRC Member

I got it about 2 months ago from Seelive hehheheh

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

yeah have bro.bubble....should be anytime within this week liao....*slurp* shipment delayed because of Interpet Zoo in Germany...... :erm:

remember ar... i wan to come for tank warming party :lol::lol::lol:

sis no xenia pix????

• SRC Member

remember ar... i wan to come for tank warming party :lol::lol::lol:

sis no xenia pix????

no picture yet bro bubble....shifted the Xenia closer up a bit.....so when I come back tomorrow maybe will look better so I can take a nicer shot....looks extended though but not pulsing..... :(

sure to invite you bro.bubble for tank party....he...he

• SRC Member

no picture yet bro bubble....shifted the Xenia closer up a bit.....so when I come back tomorrow maybe will look better so I can take a nicer shot....looks extended though but not pulsing..... :(

i realy hope so... think somethng wrong wif this batch

• SRC Member

btw...how's the elegance???...seems to be under heavy turbulance over there....I am not to sure it will like it...not many experts here know the best location to place them except on the sand bed

yeah bro. deepblue.....I am shifting it from time to time to see where is the best place for it and which area it opens the most. I never knew at first that it should be placed on the sand bed..... :blink: