A Little Tank Update

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

bro.bubblegum....water change necessary leh because Xenia very sensitive....should have changed today liao....better prepare water now for tomorrow...... :D

mixing ardi :upsidedown: sis but my brown xenia is fine.... how many % WC should i do ar???? 40?

• SRC Member
its nice to see the 3 of them swimming together...

that is really left, right, center :lol:

now it's only a school waiting to get a shoal...... :lol:

bro.Roidan.....do you know anything about Xenia's.... :blink: I mean between the white and the brown kind. I know the ones we usually get are the brown ones and if they look white is usually because they are bleached.

The feathery arms are another way of telling and the bud shape from brancing to a single stalk....what is your experience on this?

"alot just come and go lor...dare not contribute much to your thread"

Hi AP ,

How's it going with your tank ? Haven't been to your place for a bit 'cause was busy with my tank as well but at least theres some update with pics for me to view.... :D

Was visiting kschew thread and came across the above....this guy never gives up does he.....he...he

I hope you're able to bear with all of this AP.....otherwise I suggest you close and leave but it's entirely up to you..... ;)

• SRC Member

Aiyah....nevermind lah....just go in one ear come out the other..... :D I very chin chye leh..... ;)

I wanted to close but I have some nice people who want to read my thread and the progress of the tank once my lights arrive....speaking of lights...... :erm:

But anyway.....heres a pic of the Orange Shoulder I bought this weekend notice the adult colouration transformation.....enjoy!

post-34-1085408907.jpg