A Little Tank Update

• SRC Member

WHAT!!! why didnt you get one for me?? I want my orange shoulders!! argh~

OB has one? nahz.. ever since my hands itchy and anyhow tuned their skimmer and caused the boss there to spend the next week getting the right tune i dont visit OB le.. dont like the hostility and the stares there yeah? thats just my opinion..

YEAH! my temp without chiller is 33 degrees Celsius. Quite jia lat but corals and fishes still okie.. saving up money to get my chiller and my skimmer.. going with Terryz for the macro needle wheel skimmer just hope that it is small to fit into my sump otherwise i have to tear down my sump again.. argh~ thats the shit [part] hehe..

Sorry people didnt go to pasir ris today. I live in the west manz.. even if i cycle at least 3 hours then can reach there. SO FAR! i can only make it LCK.. which is quite near my house. Got like 5 buses outside my house to Kranji MRT then only one bus into LCK which takes me like 30mins then can reach LCK liao.. but Pasir ris unless someone in the west got car can drive me in? haha.. ;) anyway i have been in this hobby for some time le.. have not been to the farms at Pasir Ris though.. <_<

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

sis lucky u reminded me.... nvr do any waterchange for 2mnths and i didnt add any kind trace elements also :lol::lol: c how nw

was too occupied in my kh and cal :upsidedown:

yeah try and do a water change and add strontium and Iodine....softies require Iodine alot.....here's how it looks like today compared from yesterday...... :D

post-34-1085292749.jpg

• SRC Member
Hee....this morning...jumped on my bicycle and cycle like mad to Pacifxx Marxxx.

Managed to get 2 of the bigger orange shoulders. yipee!! However, saw on bigger one at Iwarna.

The 2 booked AT at Pacxxx Marxxx look extremely chio. There are a lot of of PT and YT there too.

I am glad you got your Orange Shoulders bro.Dradttg....... :yeah:

• SRC Member

OB has one? nahz.. ever since my hands itchy and anyhow tuned their skimmer and caused the boss there to spend the next week getting the right tune i dont visit OB le.. dont like the hostility and the stares there yeah? thats just my opinion..

YEAH! my temp without chiller is 33 degrees Celsius. Quite jia lat but corals and fishes still okie.. saving up money to get my chiller and my skimmer.. going with Terryz for the macro needle wheel skimmer just hope that it is small to fit into my sump otherwise i have to tear down my sump again.. argh~ thats the shit [part] hehe..

Sorry people didnt go to pasir ris today. I live in the west manz.. even if i cycle at least 3 hours then can reach there. SO FAR! i can only make it LCK.. which is quite near my house. Got like 5 buses outside my house to Kranji MRT then only one bus into LCK which takes me like 30mins then can reach LCK liao.. but Pasir ris unless someone in the west got car can drive me in? haha.. ;) anyway i have been in this hobby for some time le.. have not been to the farms at Pasir Ris though.. <_<

Bro...try to use fan to keep your temp down.

When I was cycling my tank. Most of my LR which is at least 70% turned white because the tank temp was 31.

• SRC Member

bro what bus you take from Kranji MRT into LCK... :blink:

temperature of 33 is kinda high especially with this hot weather around... :whistle

If you take MRT straight down also easy what to reach Pasir Ris.... ;)

• SRC Member
old man!! LAO LANG!.. haha.. JKJK.. ;)

lets just pray that your lights come tomorrow and we can go your house and have a nice warm party!! :lol:

I was already praying very hard 3 weeks ago liao.... :lol: so can invite and drink...drink.... :lol: first must be 18 and above to proceed to the bar ah.... :lol: otherwise coca-cola.....he...he

• SRC Member

yeah lor....I very sian liao loh bro.weileong..... :cry:

I must go de-tox already waiting like this..... :lol:

SURELY manz... to think that i cycled my tank for 6mths before adding stuffs in.. can anyone here tell me that i am crazy to have waited that long!! ;)