A Little Tank Update

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Phew.....back from P******M***** and R***W****...... ;)

First of all it's very warm over there....dunno how all the LPS , softies , can tahan......... :lol: I felt like jumping in an ice filled tub with a chiller attached...... :lol:

All the AT and Sohal gone from R***W****except 1 AT with a parasite attached to it's body.... :(

Other then that.....there were lots of Xenia browns and white but I think they're all the same. Bought one white Xenia and a Organ Pipe..... :D

When to P******M*****.....and..... :o saw alot of fishes sia......*slurp* There were alot of AT's 4 to 5 inches and alot Purple Tangs with the same size....*slurp*

Harlequin Tuskfish , Regal Angels , Goldrim Tangs (aka Powder Brown) Powder Blues (too huge) BlueRing Angels , Majestic Angels , 2 very large Sohals (in pretty good shape actually) Damsels by the millions and "Nemos" as well , Orange Shoulders ( 2 to 3 inches in length) good for Nano Tanks and there was a one and only Orange Shoulder almost to adult size I bought....he...he , so total I got 3 Orange Shoulders in my tank now....*slurp* Purple Tangs by the dozen around 3 to 4 inches in length and Yellow Tangs as well. There was a whole tank of Purple Queens (Anthias) right at the back.... :whistle Lawnmower Blennys were abundant as well with other goibes and wrasse..... :D

Thats my latest update for today..... :lol:

sis i bought the white one from there also but got prob acclimatising to my tank environment. 1 day nvr open. tangs keep pecking at it :( wait up lorry :cry:

• SRC Member
icic...

not bad if the taxi can find you ah..

i wonder if can call a cab in to CF

wgahagagag

wonder if they can find the place....

Shld be okie lah...

the sohal wouldnt dare to bully a sch of 3 orange right?

hey the adult one more expensive?

got pic to see see?

i think adult colours very nice...

this is adult Sohal.... :D Actually Sohal was alot expensive before but prices have dropped...... :D

post-34-1085232611.jpg

• SRC Member

give it time bro.Bubble....Xenia is bit difficult....your water parameters all ok?

my brown xenia is fine and pulsing but the white one..... :cry::cry::cry:

bro ryz also haf the same prob...

btw sis u went todae??i was there wif sunny and ryz :lol:

• SRC Member
really? What time? I was around there at 10.00am in the morning.... :blink:....maybe I saw you but don't know who..... :blink: ...... :lol:

10am??? :blink: were reached there ard 1045 ;) hiyah nvr tell me... if nt no need to wait for 5th june for illegal gathering at pris :lol::lol::lol:

sis....FINALLY A SCHOOL OF ORANGE SHOULDER!!!!!!! :lol::upsidedown:

• SRC Member
aiyah.....I don't know you going today also....otherwise can finally meet fellow reefer.... :lol:

Yeah fianlly I have school of tang..... :D

Bro.Bubble....I didn't know you were selling Hippopus , otherwise I buy from you like that but too late.... :P

u really want??? ;) if u do pm me

sis i think the xenia tt was sold at RW not the branching kind. i think its called the pom pom kind ;)

post-34-1085234368.jpg

• SRC Member

as can be seen from the pictures... The pic posted by bubble_gum shows a true white xenia... the "Hand" has polyps which have fan like "fingers"... whereas the xenias we bought only has Thin "fingers"... Therefore I suspect that the xenias we got are in fact bleached...

Thsi is mine... all shrunken and closed... Hope it will recover... Think this batch of xenia not good...

post-34-1085234970.jpg

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
as can be seen from the pictures... The pic posted by bubble_gum shows a true white xenia... the "Hand" has polyps which have fan like "fingers"... whereas the xenias we bought only has Thin "fingers"... Therefore I suspect that the xenias we got are in fact bleached...

i suspect tt also. should have gotten the brown one.... the one tt looked like weed :P

• SRC Member

yeah I guess the ones we bought were bleached but brown Xenias instead :unsure:

• SRC Member

bro bubble_gum, actually I think I really never see any tinge of lavender in the yumas man... slightly orange only... hahaha.... 15 bucks haven't go down toilet yet... hope they recover!

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
bro bubble_gum, actually I think I really never see any tinge of lavender in the yumas man... slightly orange only... hahaha.... 15 bucks haven't go down toilet yet... hope they recover!

they were purple lah.... or my eye blur aredi :eyeblur:

• SRC Member
,May 22 2004, 10:56 PM] bubble 35d got kole tangs izzit?

just now when down and bought 1 dunno izzit ....

got kole meh? if got also i prefer buy from coral fam. bought from der b4 buy the mouth damage liao ;) one damage up lorry aredi :(

• SRC Member

OMG! Orange Shoulders that small!!! HOLY MAMA MIA! can someone get one for me from R***W**** and put it in their sumps first? i will collect it from you...cause i dont think there will be any left when i go down on 5th June.. SOBZ...