A Little Tank Update

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

2 months..... :blink: It's like committing one self for de-toxification in a straight jacket..... :lol:

Well now you guys know how serious is the offence eh?

Bubble Gum, since you have already a record with the Tang police, I suggest you change your name to something else as the Singapore Govt. does not like anything to do with "GUMS", they stalled the MRT!

Better come over to Malaysia, you can have any gum you want, chewing gum, nicotin gum, strawberry gum etc, many many more and you can keep your name, there is no Tang Police but only Bukit Aman!

Good luck haaaaaaa..........

• SRC Member
Marineman.....have to tell you.....your tank damn swee.....*slurp*..... :eyebrow:

Bro.Bubbles also.....drooling....with the hippopus..... :eyebrow:

Since I got so much sandbed must go and get....giant clam..... :lol:

But come to think of it the 2 terrorist (cleaner shrimps) are still in the tank...... <_<

Thanks for the compliments, looks like you have new additions to your tank every so often, envy you leh, my tank already full.

At one time when the tank's inhabitants are settled, chances are every new livestock you put in will die. I already got my sentence from Justice Boa!

• SRC Member

Thanks for the compliments, looks like you have new additions to your tank every so often, envy you leh, my tank already full.

At one time when the tank's inhabitants are settled, chances are every new livestock you put in will die. I already got my sentence from Justice Boa!

yeah its true Marineman.....your tank is awesome.....my eyes were glued.... :shock::whistle

I never had a problem though adding in livestock every week if possible because i am one of the guilty ones..... :lol:

• SRC Member
sis with a tank tt size get all the clams sp. especially rarer ones like gigas, hippopus and the impossible to get tevora :yeah:  :yeah:

yeah....was thinking of doing that bro.bubbles because the only way to cover the sandbed is with these beautiful clams..... :yeah:

Tevora Clam......bro.bubble? :blink: wow never seen that before......*slurp*

But i am concerned about the 2 terrorist thats impossible to catch..... <_<

• SRC Member

yeah....was thinking of doing that bro.bubbles because the only way to cover the sandbed is with these beautiful clams..... :yeah:

Tevora Clam......bro.bubble? :blink: wow never seen that before......*slurp*

But i am concerned about the 2 terrorist thats impossible to catch..... <_<

i'll find tevora for u.... they called the devil clam :evil: i would give up my clam collection for tt :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Gee thanks bro.bubble...... :bow: would like to see what it looks like and purchase one for my collection..... :D

sis i mean find a picture of it :lol: if i find one... hell no im telling anyone. at the most i buy all and keep one. i'll place the rest on ebay :evil::lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
so RW has these fellas for sure....wow....my eyes are still big after that pic..... :lol:

I wonder how recent that shot of the lieutenant tang is...... :whistle I wish bro.clown trigger would post more of it.

ok here you go, sorry for the messy state in my tank..... Will try to take some close of of him over the weekend.

post-34-1085107684.jpg

• SRC Member

ok here you go, sorry for the messy state in my tank..... Will try to take some close of of him over the weekend.

thanks bro.clowntrigger..... :yeah: The lieutenant tang is just awesome in your tank.....please take more pictures of this fella when you can.....*slurp*......definitely must go LFSing this weekend and stake out RW..... :lol: