A Little Tank Update

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Hey...AP...was reading through the thread.

From the way I read, Dinosaur was indeed trying to be concerned about the load when he first started. :)

Maybe he started out on the wrong tone and that upsets you. Plus you think that he was arrogant in whipping out his five years of civil engineering studies to taunt you...I dun think he has that intention.I presume all he was trying to do is to let you feel that his words got 'weight... :lol:

Am I right, Dino? :rolleyes:

Maybe, he forgot to find out your history before offering his advice. Chances are that he does not even know you at all to know of your ten years of experience in reefing and that you have taken into account the consequences of having this nice tank. Guess he is taking the club's motto seriously by advocating 'Responsible Reefing' whenever he could... :lol:

So...both of you...Let's start Christmas early by having a spirit of forgivenness and understanding... :yeah::yeah::yeah:

let bygones be bygones and start afresh to get acquainted... :wub:

God bless you... :peace:

• SRC Member

Aiyah...guys...knock it off...Thanks for the goodwill but this is AP's thread... :paiseh::)

And I dun want some childish people to come fighting for titles again... :angry:

Had enough of such nonsense... :(:pinch:

• SRC Member

Nah...when you are in there then you will know then... :rolleyes:

But does Love Turkey, Love India, Love Mongolia and Love Taiwan projects count? :rolleyes:

Donated books for India back then, donated enough amount for Turkey to build two toilets... :lol: , did a children's programme for Mongolia and helped and prayed for Taiwan during the quake... :P

However...dun step on my toes...some reefers have really kanna 'shit' from me... :P:evil:

:off::off::off:

• SRC Member
I know of a couple of UN peacekeepers and an ex UN Diplomat. hehz. more than enough stories about the shit they go through. not the peacekeepers. the Diplomat that is. sigh. sounds fun. I wanna be a part of the UN. =\

Then join the frontlines...not those who sit in the offices... :lol:

Actually, my dream is the Gesenheit(hope got the right spelling) Academy...thougt my sense of humor will help... :lol:

• SRC Member
Hey...AP...was reading through the thread.

From the way I read, Dinosaur was indeed trying to be concerned about the load when he first started. :)

Maybe he started out on the wrong tone and that upsets you. Plus you think that he was arrogant in whipping out his five years of civil engineering studies to taunt you...I dun think he has that intention.I presume all he was trying to do is to let you feel that his words got 'weight... :lol:

Am I right, Dino? :rolleyes:

Maybe, he forgot to find out your history before offering his advice. Chances are that he does not even know you at all to know of your ten years of experience in reefing and that you have taken into account the consequences of having this nice tank. Guess he is taking the club's motto seriously by advocating 'Responsible Reefing' whenever he could... :lol:

So...both of you...Let's start Christmas early by having a spirit of forgivenness and understanding... :yeah::yeah::yeah:

let bygones be bygones and start afresh to get acquainted... :wub:

God bless you... :peace:

actually flub, I am not thinking about it anymore but thanks for asking that Christmas comes early..... :lol: Yes Dino was offering some concern...I don't deny that....but it was discouraging to know that it seems not safe without real proof behind those theories. I am open to anything and even with my years of reef keeping I don't forcing my ideas on anyone. Thanks terry and I know you're not siding either one of us. :peace:

• SRC Member
actually flub, I am not thinking about it anymore but thanks for asking that Christmas comes early..... :lol: Yes Dino was offering some concern...I don't deny that....but it was discouraging to know that it seems not safe without real proof behind those theories. I am open to anything and even with my years of reef keeping I don't forcing my ideas on anyone. Thanks terry and I know you're not siding either one of us. :peace:

:wub::wub::wub: