A Little Tank Update

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems this tang is common by some of our reefers here but haven't seen one yet.

Never seen it before too... LOlz...I can only admire tangs... Unless i like last time squeeze a sailfin in to my 2ft Fowlr... Lolz...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Supporter

sis,u can have alot of tangs...so big tank!!

u shld go for 8x8x4! than some fishes like clownfish might never go to the end of the tank before!

:lol:

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Member

WAH! i think this is beginning to become a TANGGY thread le!! haha.. but then looking through so many tang pics here are the only 3 that appeals to me pictorially... Acanthurus Nigricauda...... Lietenant tang and of course my all time favourite SOHAL TANG! haha...

anyway this June anyone want to go CF jalan jalan? lets make it a tang trip la.. hunt for tangs.. dying to get my hands on a lieutenant tang! haha... so waht syath you people?

anyway anyone got a pic of an adult orange shoulder tang? and is it possible to keep a small lieutenant tang and a orange shoulder in 2ft.. size around 4inch.. enuff space? or i just keep either one? DA dont spamm me.. i promise to keep them well.. taking my effort ot raise my gobies from 1 inch to 2 inch.. is a feat liao.. haha..

• SRC Member
WAH! i think this is beginning to become a TANGGY thread le!! haha.. but then looking through so many tang pics here are the only 3 that appeals to me pictorially... Acanthurus Nigricauda...... Lietenant tang and of course my all time favourite SOHAL TANG! haha...

anyway this June anyone want to go CF jalan jalan? lets make it a tang trip la.. hunt for tangs.. dying to get my hands on a lieutenant tang! haha... so waht syath you people?

anyway anyone got a pic of an adult orange shoulder tang? and is it possible to keep a small lieutenant tang and a orange shoulder in 2ft.. size around 4inch.. enuff space? or i just keep either one? DA dont spamm me.. i promise to keep them well.. taking my effort ot raise my gobies from 1 inch to 2 inch.. is a feat liao.. haha..

this is the adult orange shoulder tang.....*slurp*...... :yeah:

post-34-1084785878.jpg

WAH! i think this is beginning to become a TANGGY thread le!! haha.. but then looking through so many tang pics here are the only 3 that appeals to me pictorially... Acanthurus Nigricauda......  Lietenant tang and of course my all time favourite SOHAL TANG! haha...

Two tangs in a two feet tank too much liao lar.. LOlz... Somemore these tangs grow very big ler... I am thinking of having lavender tang or kole tang... :fear::fear:

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member
Aka Dusky Tang lor.

Remember?? My "Orange Shoulder" Tang. :cry2:

i spy with my little eye a tiny orage shoulder at pacific marine pasir ris :rolleyes:

sis AP...... :( no more lieutanent tang at reefworld <_< but i did buy somethng yellow and fat :heh::fear:

• SRC Member

i spy with my little eye a tiny orage shoulder at pacific marine pasir ris :rolleyes:

sis AP...... :( no more lieutanent tang at reefworld <_< but i did buy somethng yellow and fat :heh::fear:

ah.... :o still left one more ah? Then you never buy meh? bro.dradttg looking for one Orange Shoulder.

Yellow and FAT? Mimic Tang ah?

• SRC Member

ah.... :o still left one more ah? Then you never buy meh? bro.dradttg looking for one Orange Shoulder.

Yellow and FAT? Mimic Tang ah?

i didnt buy... have to stop. then went to wakai.... there was a big sign which put MOVING OUT SALE :yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah: S.A.L.E. :yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah: and left with a fat yellow fish dat eat its own shit in the bag on the way hm..... nt a mimic.....the real thing :fear:

• SRC Member

ancelot u wanna go this june ,count me in...nice sia orange shoulder tang... AP sis don show liao... make me every night dream of that fish ... tomrow last day of exam than can think of that fish again... btw ancelot,4inch lieutenat n orange shoulder in a 2ft?i suggest u keep a kole tang... quite nice... up to 7inch only... :lol::lol: