A Little Tank Update

• SRC Member

i think i want to say something.. fishes are bound by something thats called constraints.. if they have constraints on them they will not grow up to a size that they cannot live in.. thats why i always buy small fishes such that they grow to the size just nice for the tank.. its true.. i have tested on freshwater fishes before.. anyway lieutenant tang how much? i saw an orange shoulder tang for 6 bucks before.. so how much?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully...your claim is true in Marine cases...then no need to upgrade tank liaoz...

anyway, Lt. tangs are not too ex ....I bought mine at ard $18....think the bigger ones are near to $20 - $24.

The problem with this tangs is that their bodies are quite long, so it is not the size in a way....just didnt like to see them peddle once or twice and reached the other side of the tank....if setting up tanks are cheap enough..it will be great to set up a 6-8ft FOWLR to see these wonderful fishes swim ard...

• SRC Member

below 30 huh? hmm.. can consider at least cheaper than my red head gobies.. haha.. i dont want to keep my tank too "goby" nothing interesting.. haha... plus i dont intend to go heavy on sps so can more or less take the bioload la.. anyway this type of tang really appeals to the eyes so anyone seen any must tell me! or post it in the livestock report section.. post it BIG BIG then i will know cause most of the time i very ###### eye de.. haha..

• SRC Member

last time is when? HMM.. anyone going down to pasir ris anytime? June holidays coming le! YEah! can go jalan jalan le! haha.. so have this tang just tell me then i will rush down.. anyway i think someone better start another thread abt this fish somewhere cause IMO, i think we violate our brother's thread here.. sorry Acanthurus pyroferus... ;)

• SRC Member
last time is when? HMM.. anyone going down to pasir ris anytime? June holidays coming le! YEah! can go jalan jalan le! haha.. so have this tang just tell me then i will rush down.. anyway i think someone better start another thread abt this fish somewhere cause IMO, i think we violate our brother's thread here.. sorry Acanthurus pyroferus... ;)

don't be worry and don't be sorry bro Ancelot.....this is one of my Favorite fishes up to date..... :D Write as much as you want because I need more info on this tang :D

• SRC Member
yeah..tat place got huge tangs now and then..

tat time me and bwilly go there gai gai, saw a huge vlamingi tang. fat and big. more than 12inchs long....looked very ready to be steamed :lol:

ya i saw that too. :lol::lol::lol: i wonder wad he did wif it :unsure:

• SRC Member
yeah..tat place got huge tangs now and then..

tat time me and bwilly go there gai gai, saw a huge vlamingi tang. fat and big. more than 12inchs long....looked very ready to be steamed :lol:

help! please explain where exactly Reef World is......must go already...cannot tahan liao..... :lol:

yeah last time when I keep fowlr bought 2 such Valminggi a foot in length from sealife at the time.....then someone saw my tank and bought everything...... :cry2: