A Little Tank Update

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
shiok.. relax area!!

can't wait for my new tank to come.

how come your plate like golden yellow.. never seen b4..

he...he...very orange color actually....found this piece at P*****M***** the other day. I've never seen this form of color before too....almost dying when I bought it but now eating and doing well..... :D

bro.bwilly....your tank when arriving ah?

I used to have one plate.. it expands so big under my MH, moves around, rampage my other tank..

my tank sunday lohz.. dunno can support 3tangs or not..

add another sailfin.. bio-ocean tik got some huge ones last

I went there. :)

Long tentacled plate corals don't roam lah...at least not using their own energy to actively move around..They just bloat themselves up with water and make use of water currents to drift around. Something like water balloons. :D

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Long tentacled plate corals don't roam lah...at least not using their own energy to actively move around..They just bloat themselves up with water and make use of water currents to drift around. Something like water balloons. :D

maybe rodian meant that way.. should have seen them "roaming"

ages ago I thought they are permanent base one..

scaly topple down from top of my LRs.. from them on, only at my DB.

But veri good to see it feed prawn meat..

I remember I got one damsel playing along in the tentacles....

heh..actually I thought they make use of alternating bloating and deflating movements to move around at first.. Then someone told me they make use of currents to move.. So I also not really sure how they move in the first place. But so far I never noticed my plate moving..cause it's in a low-moderate flow area.. ;)

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Supporter

thanks bro....ReDDevils....thought this thread wasn't doing so well....looks kinda boring to me...... :lol: Some of our fellow reefers thread looks more exciting then this..... :lol:

because there is other reefers like me,see dont post mah.. dont know what to post haha.. but enjoy reading! :D

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Member
actually quite common, just that pasir ris side maybe not often seen..other places do bring in often :)

already had this piece early this year...this pic taken in feb,

look below the sailfin :)

bro.Roidan can take closer pic of your orange plate......hard to see with the sailfin blocking.....he...he

many thanks , bro Bwilly..... :bow: By thw way when your tank arriving? Like to view the process of start-ups....he..he

coming on this sunday.. still got a existing top rack of 3ft tank to shift.

try to minimise any shifting of LS till last min. me look c look c for a better skimmer now.

my fowlr fishes (5), now cramp on a 2ft tank.

• SRC Member

coming on this sunday.. still got a existing top rack of 3ft tank to shift.

try to minimise any shifting of LS till last min. me look c look c for a better skimmer now.

my fowlr fishes (5), now cramp on a 2ft tank.

Wha...bro Bwilly...alot of work this coming Sunday ah..... :lol: Your poor fish cramp in a 2 ft. .....nevermind after that sure have paradise to swim in later..... :eyebrow:

Yah...better wait to shift LS and other stuff until that day because all very delicate. What skimmer you intend to get ah? HS or EV? must show pic. when you decide on one..... :D