A Little Tank Update

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha....FYI...

tat day i was there even before they entertain calls....

or rather before they were even there...i was happily having a snack in the car before they open shop....

phones kept ringing before they open the place....i was happily choosing away as they entertained the bookings...could have phoned for half of the batch and buy half of the batch while i was there.......or simply just tell them i am buying up all of them....no need reservations at all..since i was already there in person ;)

lol..but then i tot of people like you............... who also wanted them...so i took abit... :P

tat time like i told you...i was lazy to go down....so i called to reserve and end up drama....but dun worry..won't happen next time... ;)

coz i will be there in person...to be fair :lol:

are u sure u learn my trick properly....i din see you there leh :lol:

but glad you got yours... :lol:

• SRC Member

First things first.....thank you for thinking of people like me...who create "drama" because all the sally light foots kenna sapu by Mr.Faster Fingers First......... :lol: and then kenna wait cold turkey for another 2 weeks plus......before can see crab in tank.... :cry2: Traumatising or what...... :lol: Didn't learn and couldn't learn that quick mah.....still need lessons from the expert...... :lol:

Got exactly 6 males and 6 females.....you're right the bottom area a bit orangy......maybe can produce baby Sally Light Foots..... :yeah: This one SDU or what........ :lol: