A Little Tank Update

• SRC Member

bro.Roidan....I actually don't really mind if you guys are buddies or anything after all we're only in this hobby to enjoy and improve but I am also here to learn as well and don't consider myself a know it all...... :peace: but I don't like to be targeted for some reason just because I have been reefing before.

Seriously....enough of this....if you guys don't want to share or think you have something against me for some reason then I'll ask Tanzy , Rumour or AT to close this thread for good.....I cannot take this kind of abuse any longer..... :cry:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not buddies lah...only met weileong 3 times as of today, cannot say buddies lah..if meet 3 times can be buddies...then weileong better dun meet me for another few more times...wait i turn gay and fall in love with him :sick::lol:

there are other bros whom i met much more than 3 times and yet they are not active as weileong here....

like you said before, you are not responsible for what your frens sailfin or storm says in here or their opinions..similarly u dun associate me with the rest here....

so dun be too sensitive, they represent their individual views and opinions..they are working adults with family and kids...i am sure they are credible enough to post their opinions :)

yeah lor..u are right...nothing wrong with learning what, all of us are learning as well...you can definitely see from the pics of our reefs that we have lots to learn also.. :)

seriously, i am talking to you very nicely now and politely,

if you have any other disagreements with other reefers, it's totally out of my hands...

meanwhile...between you and me....it's calm already.....i dun even mind asking you to go lim kopi when i pass st.22 :)

we are talking politely to each other here, so i dun see any problems..

but if your problems are with other reefers....i really can't help much .. :nc:

see what I mean....until can call people names.....now.... :cry:

who's call who name ???

1. double head.

2. posionous blue ring octopus

3. old man act like small kid

4. Marine Biologist

5. twisting word.

oh well... :P

See your post, directed at me for sure cos my nick "weileong" was mentioned directly.

wah suddently bro.Weileong become poisionous.....like blue ring octopus....chiak lat say....old man somemore act like small kid liao..... 

everyone this is the Marine Biologist I was talking about......  now thats a joke!

you tell me not to talk cheap but you're twisting your words now.....thats why you're worse then me and thats what I mean by being double headed......

• SRC Member
seriously, i am talking to you very nicely now and politely,

if you have any other disagreements with other reefers, it's totally out of my hands...

meanwhile...between you and me....it's calm already.....i dun even mind asking you to go lim kopi when i pass st.22 :)

we are talking politely to each other here, so i dun see any problems..

but if your problems are with other reefers....i really can't help much .. :nc:

no i don't have a problem with you bro.Roidan not at all....for sure.... :peace:

no i don't have a problem with you bro.Roidan not at all....for sure.... :peace:

thanks AP,

glad u dun carry emotional baggage.... :)

i also remember you very helpful last time when i ask you about those red sea ozonisers from tampines K&K, the lfs just across the street where u stay....

let me give you a hug from a little didi (me) if you let me :P

but satay on you and kopi on me :P

If you're not happy with my comments or whatsoever I offer you my apologies. I do not understand why you can go to the extend of calling pple names. Somemore one post so many names calling from you.

I will just treat it as I never see it before okie. We're here to enjoy reefing and not to come here play around with words.

Peace peace :P

Today's weather very stormy already, let not make this thread even more stormy.

AP:

ignore weileong lah....

dun flare up and use emotional terms and call names on each other that later will regret......reefing community is small..one day sure meet up one

weileong:

cool it lah bro....

on behalf of our Architect (boss AT) ...i recommend you dun step in here for the rest of today at least

• SRC Member

Dear Bro and Sis,

World peace man..... We are here to make friends and enjoy this hobby and share info/lobang together right? Why turn on each other?

I fear that this will scare off potential reefer from posting their tank on the forum (like myself....hehehe) because they worry about possible attack.

Let's just focus on the hobby lah.... we are all matured adult.

Just my 2 cents.

AP,

Please don't close the thread. I think this thread is one of the fastest growing one. Already 118 pages liao..... you may even break the record that Bro Roidan holds. hehehe

Patrick

yeah patrick...

i was honoured to be the first to break the 100page mark...and then broke the 200page mark before tanzy suggested starting off another one because too long also very hard to find the good stuff inside....tons of pics in my threads.....and tons of chatting in there...but nothing of high tension discussions in there..all frenly chatter..thanks guys for all your support :)

and not to mention breaking both century marks in record time i think....gee..that's why now i slow down liao....i remember that time not too many reefers posted their pics...so i bit the bullet and posted....after that more and more reefers were willing to share their pics with us, which is definitely a good thing :)

those who gone through the threads with me, seeing the development from bare tank to now....can give them a feeling that it's just like their tank...

it's an amateur tank even now...but it has grown with SRC and i am proud of it :)

• SRC Member

Bro Roidan,

I think you have done a fantastic job in documenting your tank. This is exactly what beginner like myself need, when we first start up the tank, to see what is the step-by-step approach to properly setup a tank, and the beautiful and rewarding results afterward.

I seriously think that there should also be a condense version of your thread without all the chatting, and can allow reefer to search through the posting and find the part that they need quickly. Like me, I was looking for the part on the CR, and after going through 100+ pages, still could not find. :)

Cheers,

Patrick

thanks pat...

i myself have problems looking info out of it...

that time i said i will make a directory of it...but up to now never get down to doing it....lazy to plough through the pages i guess...will definitely do so for the benefit of you guys later on...

i just share my process with you guys...but that doesn't mean that my process is correct...follow at your own risks....and definitely not suitable for sps if you are going in that direction, those looking for sps reefs should follow AT's thread...sadly alot of real sps masters do not post much or document much of their process...

• SRC Member
great that all of us are tang lovers....

maybe you 2 should do tang exchange...

AP can give one tang to weileong and weileong can give one tang to AP :lol:

Can I exchange my Clown tang with a Sohal tang?

:blink::upsidedown::peace:

close this thread....please I beg you moderators..... :(

Sis Ap ,

Sorry to hear....but don't be upset....when your lights come you can smile....ok?..... :D Should be anytime now right?

I know you long time now already....people think you use different nicks but we know we are different when posting.....look on the bright side....your lights will be coming then you can enjoy..... :D