A Little Tank Update

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Congrats!!! You always get free stuffs from LFS.

Show us a photo of that frag :P

Thanks bro weileong.....only one thing though I left my camera connection at work and I am on Medical Leave until after Vesak Day....he...he...cannot show face at office wait they say I "keng"....... :lol: Wednesday public holiday so must keep you all in suspense until ......Thursday...... :lol:

• SRC Member
wow on MC can still go buy coral ???  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:

yeah lor bro Weileong.....lucky I go there today and check out the new LFS thats barely 4 months old only..... :D

Keep thinking today wether to go or not and then my legs finally carry me there....wha see the SPS drooling sia.....now cannot sleep...... :lol:

• SRC Member
How much are they selling the SPS? How old is the shipment?

the medium size pieces are going for about $60.00 or so and the shipment is about 2 weeks old I think but in very good form and some are colored at the tip already. Saw a few people buying already and the LFS owner Hon Wei put me on his sms list...... :D Very helpful chap and surprised that I am in the marine hobby.....he said very rare sight....... :P

• SRC Member

hmm.....was there yesterday and definitely did not see any sps tat catch my attention. Common brown up sps and RTNing one is all i see. :nc:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member
hmm.....was there yesterday and definitely did not see any sps tat catch my attention. Common brown up sps and RTNing one is all i see. :nc:

he..he...I was there today so I saw what was good and not my eyes playing tricks on me...... :lol:

too bad liao you must have missed out on today then because there were people buying and so was I....... :P

so what you see tomorrow are the brown lousy RTN ones...... :lol:

• SRC Member

Hi hi any update (pics) on your new acquisitions?

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

2 weeks old shipment still good color?

moreover you said "colored at the tip already". Do you know what you're talking about?

wha you doubting my experience ah...... :cry: so sad one..... :cry2:

well what can I say......too bad liao....not there today...gone tomorrow...... :lol:

luckily i don't have my lights otherwise would have bought all...... :P

wha you doubting my experience ah......  so sad one..... 

I never doubt your "experience" anyway you also don't have the photo to show us your super chio 6ft SPS reef that you had prevously. No chance for us to envy!!!!

and the shipment is about 2 weeks old I think but in very good form and some are colored at the tip already

bro jd_n kept a SPS reef and definately can tell if the sps are RTN or not. Moreover I still do not understand what you meant by "colored at the tip already".

If I understand correctly you're trying to say the are brown out stock but colored up at the tips.

Or due to my inexperience I cannot understand. Pls share your experience :evil::evil::evil:

• SRC Member

I never doubt your "experience" anyway you also don't have the photo to show us your super chio 6ft SPS reef that you had prevously. No chance for us to envy!!!!

bro jd_n kept a SPS reef and definately can tell if the sps are RTN or not. Moreover I still do not understand what you meant by "colored at the tip already".

If I understand correctly you're trying to say the are brown out stock but colored up at the tips.

Or due to my inexperience I cannot understand. Pls share your experience :evil::evil::evil:

wha.....only believe for those got proof one ah....... :cry:

as the saying goes....."for those who have not seen but yet believe"......I chiak lat like that........ :P

like I said , even that time SRC not even born yet so cannot show my SPS in full.... so no proof one..... :cry:

Sorry my experience is only shared where it's much needed.....since many people here are more experts then me....... :bow::bow::bow::peace: