A Little Tank Update

yeah lor....i nearly wanted to jump into his tank and kiss his AT when i saw it :P

then i realised that i would cause a huge displacement and leave his sps high and dry, so decided against it.... :lol:

most probably in the process you break all the SPS... oh yes lots of frags for us after that.

Now I am trying to catch one 5mm thick fireworm in my tank, waiting for it to crawl out of it's den then grab it and flush into toilet.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Sorry...was talking about the Orange Shoulder Tang.

Will keep a lookout for lieutenant tang too after seeing the nice pic that was posted.

Its at Far East Plaza #04-78. They do not have much fishes.

wah don't play...play ah....Far East Plaza got fish shop ah? :blink: Long time never go that area until sprout one fish shop..... :lol:

wha wasted man...thought I finally found the lieutenant tang.... :cry:

• SRC Member

most probably in the process you break all the SPS... oh yes lots of frags for us after that.

Now I am trying to catch one 5mm thick fireworm in my tank, waiting for it to crawl out of it's den then grab it and flush into toilet.

ah fireworm?....... :blink: aiyoh.....better be careful bro weileong.... :unsure:

• SRC Member

Not 1/2 dead lah, but the fish still high on drugs... :lol:

Head not clear yet mah, so still swimming side way..

I agree, must be your good skill. So in general Reb**n LS are good huh?

It didn't work out that well for me. I bought one PBT, 9 orange clown, 1 tomato clown, 3 anemone, 1 cow fish. At the end only the PBT, 2 anemone and the cow fish survive. Quite high mortality rate compare to other LS that I bought else where.

May be is just me. So do you think their LS use cynide to catch?

• SRC Member

Yeah...in the course of 2 weeks. May be should have waited longer. Now I'm not adding anymore in my tank. Patience....patience....

It has been 3 weeks and has been stable so far.....may be just one nice luminous green frogspawn like what Bro Weileong has. hehehe

• SRC Member

hmm...tot PBT the most sensitive and yet his PBt from RE**** can survive...ironical....

now parying for my Rose BTA to stop moving ard to find a gd resting spot...and my Mini BT to recover from its Ick..

Sorry DB....for insulting your Black Knight...whahaha :lol:

• SRC Member
hmm...tot PBT the most sensitive and yet his PBt from RE**** can survive...ironical....

now parying for my Rose BTA to stop moving ard to find a gd resting spot...and my Mini BT to recover from its Ick..

Sorry DB....for insulting your Black Knight...whahaha :lol:

Refering to me?? I was quite surprise too. Keep my fingers crossed. Don't want to introduce anything to disturb the balance right now.

• SRC Member
argggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......oh my...... :o

Oh wow....oh my....I don't know what to say.....I am speechless.... :o ......still in shock! :o

let me get this straight.....RW....is in Irawana , right inside....right? :blink:

Yeap, beside Irawana, the one where all the tanks are inside the shop.

• SRC Member

If you want a good and healthy specimen of lieutenant tang, try RW, I got mine from him. Just keep a look out for shipments from Maldives.

Dont like that leh. Show such photo early in the morning.

Now no mood to work liao. :P I want take MC also too late. :lol:

Very nice specimen.

I only have 2 tangs in my tank now. :D