A Little Tank Update

• SRC Member
black spots is also another type of disease if I'm not wrong. one of my moorish idols used to suffer from it. poor bugger got white spots, then black spots and pop eye. but now he's recovering with no spots except for one small streak. (=

smae like my blue tang...... white spots to black spots to pop eye for one and a half month :( then nw damn ick resistant!!!!! my INCREDIBLE HULK :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
so far i got no tangs from rebo@n...

but bro hon has his AT from there and it's beautiful and was the

impetus for weileong to get an AT :)

my tangs are from CF, ML, PReef :)

but what AP is doing is right...start off with the hardier tangs first...gain more confidence before getting the more sensitive tangs :)

Really??? Hon got his AT from Reb**n? Wah... must be very confident about tang. I got mine since it was too cheap to refuse. So I picked one that munched. Really lucky that it started feeding on mysis shrimp. kanna jackpot.

Hon is here... please share with us your experience on reb**n stock lay..

his AT is see buay chio.... my eyes nearly pop out when I saw his AT! His PBT also very chio but I can't bring myself to add in a PBT now, confirm sure kanna wack upside down by my AT. Can only choose one from the Acanthurus genus so I choose the AT.

• SRC Member

Lieutenant tang not strong then which tang is stronger than it? General tang? or Bridgadier tang?? haha :lol: anyone saw any orange shoulder tangs around? aquastar wont be having it till next week i heard..

• SRC Member
Lieutenant tang not strong then which tang is stronger than it? General tang? or Bridgadier tang?? haha :lol: anyone saw any orange shoulder tangs around? aquastar wont be having it till next week i heard..

Saw two at Pet Shop Boys yesterday but they look very diff from Sis AP one. Brownish in colour.

• SRC Member

Geez... Toking abt me ar, no wonder my ear itchy just now.

I bought most of my fishes from reborn for the past yrs. Those fishes I have now from reborn are AT and 3 PT, with me for 9mths, 1 false clown, bicolour angel (my wife evil fish) and coral beauty (yet another of her evil fish) for 4yrs+. The rest of the fishes are from PM, ###### and CF. Sothe majority if the fishes are make up from reborn, exlcuding the group of anthias.

In fact I have favourable result with reborn fishes. When I got the AT, its still half swimming, half lying down by its side and always swimming at 45 degree on its right side... :D

• SRC Member
Geez... Toking abt me ar, no wonder my ear itchy just now.

I bought most of my fishes from reborn for the past yrs. Those fishes I have now from reborn are AT and 3 PT, with me for 9mths, 1 false clown, bicolour angel (my wife evil fish) and coral beauty (yet another of her evil fish) for 4yrs+. The rest of the fishes are from PM, ###### and CF. Sothe majority if the fishes are make up from reborn, exlcuding the group of anthias.

In fact I have favourable result with reborn fishes. When I got the AT, its still half swimming, half lying down by its side and always swimming at 45 degree on its right side... :D

dats very scarry :o:shock:

• SRC Member

Saw two at Pet Shop Boys yesterday but they look very diff from Sis AP one. Brownish in colour.

ah...you're kidding me ah? The Lieutenant Tang is beige in color with two bars near the gill cover. Are you sure this is the one?..... :o

Where is that shop you're talking about.....I'll raid it the next day..... :upsidedown::yeah:

• SRC Member

ah...you're kidding me ah? The Lieutenant Tang is beige in color with two bars near the gill cover. Are you sure this is the one?..... :o

Where is that shop you're talking about.....I'll raid it the next day..... :upsidedown::yeah:

i think its at far east plaza ;) sis..... i cant buy aredi :cry::cry2: surrender myself to tang police aredi liao <_<

• SRC Member

Sorry...was talking about the Orange Shoulder Tang.

Will keep a lookout for lieutenant tang too after seeing the nice pic that was posted.

Its at Far East Plaza #04-78. They do not have much fishes.

• SRC Member
Must be your skills good right??? 1/2 dead fish also can keep alive for 9 months????

Not 1/2 dead lah, but the fish still high on drugs... :lol:

Head not clear yet mah, so still swimming side way..