Anyone has experience with 'max-vision' masks

Achilles Tang

I know that are some masks out there engineered to give 'a bigger picture', anyone using those?

Need a review. Quite sian of not being able to look down at chest/waist level.

• SRC Member

me using M40 by TUSA... mask squeeze can be resolved easily lah.. just pinch the skirting to release the pressure lor... on top of that, dun wear them too tight... as long as the mask dun drop out can already.. dun forget, the pressure from the water will force the mask in against your face...thus, if u had them too tight, u find them very uncomfortable.

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

u could try apollo bio-metal... i've tried it myself.. it'll give u a wider angle of view cos it's not as 'thick' as other masks which kinda 'blocks' ur view.. in LMT, it's closer to ur face... plus the silicon feels reali good.. soft n everything.. personally, i think u should give it a try..

Actually, I have my eyes set on this new technology mask.... anyone heard of the Hydrooptix mask?

mega4_5_225.jpg

It's really far out in concept but the view is 350 percent more than flat masks and an edge resolution 100 times sharper !!!!

Check this out! If you're not excited... hmmm....

Hydro Optix masks here!

• SRC Member
Kel, you are refering to the Tusa Visulator? Anto was recommending it to me...

Is the mask very wide? I have a narrow face and small nose...

yes indeed.. me referring to the visulator.. the view is wide.. i dun know whether can u fit the mask or not, but it fits me like a glove but as u know, such mask are made for ang mohs and they have a sharper nose. With this mask, i use two index fingers to equalise.. and after the first dive, i fell in love with it.....

u can try it out although i dun know whether Anto has them in his shop or not.. one place for sure i know they have is Asian Diver aka Dive In at Riverside Pt level 2... think they having promotion now..... do the mask fit test lor... i think they have the pseudo Scuba Pro Frameless mask as well.. made in Taiwan... abt $40+

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
Actually, I have my eyes set on this new technology mask.... anyone heard of the Hydrooptix mask?

mega4_5_225.jpg

It's really far out in concept but the view is 350 percent more than flat masks and an edge resolution 100 times sharper !!!!

Check this out! If you're not excited... hmmm....

Hydro Optix masks here!

wah.. very stylo leh.. i read abt this mask in the diver magazines.. but dun recall seeing anybody bringing them in to SG... more suitable for ppl wearing glasses... i like the scientific look.. but i dun think it is cheap... <_<

u could try apollo bio-metal... i've tried it myself.. it'll give u a wider angle of view cos it's not as 'thick' as other masks which kinda 'blocks' ur view.. in LMT, it's closer to ur face... plus the silicon feels reali good.. soft n everything.. personally, i think u should give it a try..

Hmm.. that's a good mask too... where did u get yours?