Damn...

vdc

I hope there r not too many of them.....cos there will not be enough guys to go round(pity the girls). And worse, they dont reproduce. Hence, population drop..... no economy.....no so on and so fore.... etc.....etc....etc.........

in short, we may have lots of social problems........

More likely not enough girls to go around. There are more lesbians than gays. ;)

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

don't get me started on lesbians. I notice the female version of the partnership are normally so damn frigging chio! damn it! :P

Ya I agree...I always hope the more feminine one is bi. :lol:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

Its just a personal opinion, and to find out in this part of the planet whether im the only one who has this feelings lor. Im not sure of my feelings because i see them flaunting their acts like nobody's business. Those grinding and touching, its not a one off incident that i happen to see lor. i believe everyone of u whos been to clubs where u see gays, they do it lor. The irritating thing is, they like the attention of ppl staring at them. u can tell when they do it and they look at u. They do it to irritate us, straight ppl. And frankly, straight couples do these actions also discomforts ppl in the public ma, right?

In my small little mind, i cannot help but imagine, what if the whole world turns gay? Its really very very scary. Just take a simple survey, take a walk down orchard road. Every 5 min u will spot a 'feminine guy' or couple of them. Thats really alot alot of them..

And yes, my boyfrn has been harassed before, right infront of me by a gay who winked at him. F@#k, i feel like hammering the fag. And yes, i have met perverted ppl, a gay who got fresh with my female colleague and tried to get fresh with me. But years later i see him transformed into a she liao.. hmmm.... confused confused.. I heard that theres a project coming up, a yuppie condo for gays and lesbians.. i keep thinking is it a conspiracy theory, so we can officially keep them in an enclosed area to keep them off streets? aheheha... or mayb a good idea for the terrorists to drop them a bomb and kill all of them at once? ahahaheheheh.. Evil little me.. just kidding la. i dn wish to start a war here ok. dn be angry gay-supporters.