Any idea what can be used to print on neoprene?

Achilles Tang

• SRC Member
White marker??

Those wun stay on neoprene... i tried them on my booties.. and if u do so, u would have to keep touching up on them.. more troublesome.. i have seen divers using white markers for their jetfins, but it seems like they have to touch up after a couple of dive trips.

AT, consider silkscreen would be a better idea.. the best is to get someone to design and do up a patch and then sew them in... hahaha.. i think i might still have a batman patch somewhere in my house.. :lol::lol:

Terry,

I dun think AT needs the skeleton design.. ask him to remove the wetsuit, viola... there u go.. can save up $18 on the body show that is on exhibition in science centre i think... :D:D

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

but but he will freeze to death. and when he does, we wouldn't have our leader and founder to guide us. most importantly, we will have one less fish tank to view. cannot lah.

off topic. WHAT ITS $18 FOR THE ENTRANCE FEE?! thinking of bringing my gf there tomorrow somemore. now must think thrice. =(

• SRC Member
but but he will freeze to death. and when he does, we wouldn't have our leader and founder to guide us. most importantly, we will have one less fish tank to view. cannot lah.

off topic. WHAT ITS $18 FOR THE ENTRANCE FEE?! thinking of bringing my gf there tomorrow somemore. now must think thrice. =(

after a while, u get bored... the atmosphere was very solemn... very quiet that u can hear a pin drop... bo pian.. respecting the dead!!! :nc:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
I'm ready to rescue damsels in distress! :D

that, i believe, is not a problem to find.. try locating them near SPS... :lol:

how much u paid for the wetsuit?? take a pic and show us leh... me curious..

Okie, here's a pix of my custom wetsuit!

Zips on wrists and ankles for easy putting-on.

3mm body 2mm arms.

Rubber neoprene on chest... I have the urge to print something on it... :D

post-12-1070024036.jpg