OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

• Senior Reefer

Take your time, no worries. I'm just curious... would definitely appreciate a tutorial. ^_^

well it's the same with all other things in life.

if you really interested in something, everything seems easy.

i've always wondered how people differentiate math problems or do computer effects. everything is so hard to me. i took some of these modules in school and failed them lol. i can never differentiate all the SPS names too.

but i'm so interested in fish that differentiating all the minuscule details of fish and remembering scientific names become second nature to me.

• Senior Reefer

No. Only from Vanuatu does the groucho appear from.

Lemonpeel x halfback is extremely common fish from Marshall and Vanuatu. The amount of variation is impeccable from this hybrid. U can get super ugly hybrids that look almost like pure lemonpeels or pure half backs, or ridiculous stunning ones with blue lines and spots and squiggles. All lemoneel hybrids in this thread (if you search) are of halfback hybrids. There's a eibli x lemonpeel hybrid too but that's v rare from Xmas islands

BH Japan receives 20 pieces of CB mccullochi clowns, which i believed from ORA. They are going at S$1200 each. If ORA starts mass producing mcc clowns, the price will drop drastically like the CB latz which is now only selling at USD100 each.

Here are some pics from BH:

post-10328-0-71593100-1309684342_thumb.j

post-10328-0-34938600-1309684350_thumb.j

This is an undescribed serranus sp. from West africa. Previously i posted a pic but here is a clearer pic of the beautiful basslet. This fish is now residing in Sanjay's 500G reef tank.

post-10328-0-89634600-1309691953_thumb.g

A beautiful misbar regal from AM's latest maldive shipment. I'm sure this beauty is already taken by now.

post-10328-0-17546300-1309692414_thumb.j

A v blue venustus and a v yellow venustus.

were the venustus angels sold in our LFS when you took these pics?

• Senior Reefer

The king of all alpha male flame wrasse!! I've never seen one as superb as this!

that's because this flame wrasse is an aberrant!

aberrant wrasses are almost non existant!