OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lastly, another round of P.Basabei (the true diamond of butterflyfish), these time round a lot more, so it can be quite sure not all will be snatched up by Japan again (Blue Harbour)..

Will we see one in Singapore? Mux count on Victor or Steven liao! I dun mind getting one if it's under $2000. Haha, yes i'm dreaming perhaps!

post-10328-1243653511.jpg

Not anything rare but jux a "i-dunno-wat-this-fish-is-but-it-looks-cute-to-me" fish that caught my eye, it appeared in David Saxby new revamped tank so pls check it out.

Found the name, It's Tuxedo Damselfish (Chrysiptera tricincta).

Comes from the water of Fiji, also known as three banded damselfish. Would love to get this fish it it's available here..

Here is a link to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmwBaaMS8M4, look out for the tuxedo damsel. It's gorgeous.

post-10328-1243825944.jpg

• SRC Member

My dream too Pomacanthus Maculosus X Pomacanthus Semicirculatus

post-4953-1243911118.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member
DUN dream liao~ Go Go Go ! :eyebrow::eyebrow:

Haha bro, go where and buy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HK has all the big angels hybrids. Here is a chrysurus x semicirculatus from eddie's blog taken in HK:

What are you waiting Bigbird? Faster buy the air ticket and grab your dream fish. If can, buy one for me too. Hehehe....... :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
What are you waiting Bigbird? Faster buy the air ticket and grab your dream fish. If can, buy one for me too. Hehehe....... :eyebrow:

Ya i wait for you to go with me