OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

Decodon Melasma, a deepwater wrasse from Baja california soon to be available for the trade through Cortez Marine, the collector and supplier of clarion angels. From the picture looks like a huge fish that will not be happy in any tank smaller than 5ft!

post-10328-0-25123100-1306160207_thumb.j

• Senior Reefer

Guys.

Just curious whether there are any rare fishes coming in this Aquarama event.

Thanks.

Hi ching,

there's a gem tang now and probably some other lower-tiered "rare" fishes for you to see. but the exact specimens coming in are un-sure of at the moment.

will you be coming down during aquarama? if you are, hope to see you :)

Guys.

Just curious whether there are any rare fishes coming in this Aquarama event.

Thanks.

The rare fishes appearing at Aquarama are probably going to disappoint you. There's nothing that i know of, at least for the time being, that our LFS's can bring in that will surpass any of your collection.

Hi ching,

there's a gem tang now and probably some other lower-tiered "rare" fishes for you to see. but the exact specimens coming in are un-sure of at the moment.

will you be coming down during aquarama? if you are, hope to see you :)

Sorry, I can't do it this time.

" Life is too short to drink bad wine "

Ching

www.siamreefclub.com

The rare fishes appearing at Aquarama are probably going to disappoint you. There's nothing that i know of, at least for the time being, that our LFS's can bring in that will surpass any of your collection.

Digi. Thanks.

" Life is too short to drink bad wine "

Ching

www.siamreefclub.com

Well, probably you are wrong this time. MAYBE no rare fish in Aquarama but sure have in some LFS.

This fish is way too cool!

Coming out of cebu philippines and is believe to contain blood of multicolor, rusty, and maybe flame angel as well!

So is it confirm yet, Many claim is a juvi multi but it doesnt look like multi at all...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

So is it confirm yet, Many claim is a juvi multi but it doesnt look like multi at all...

Me too dun find it to be a normal multicolor. But there's no way to confirm unless they do a DNA mapping.

• Senior Reefer

This fish is way too cool!

Coming out of cebu philippines and is believe to contain blood of multicolor, rusty, and maybe flame angel as well!

it's a multicolor x rusty.

multicolor range extends till philippines too apparently!?

it's a multicolor x rusty.

multicolor range extends till philippines too apparently!?

Coming from cebu it can be a rusty flame x multicolor too. That makes it a hybrid of three angels!

• Senior Reefer

Coming from cebu it can be a rusty flame x multicolor too. That makes it a hybrid of three angels!

as long as there's multicolor blood in it, it instantly makes it UBER RARE.

multicolor hybrids are like, unheard of! only the cb x multi

as long as there's multicolor blood in it, it instantly makes it UBER RARE.

multicolor hybrids are like, unheard of! only the cb x multi

Ya multicolor hybrid is so rare despite multicolor being so common and wide range.

Too bad we never get these hybrids like tigerpyge, rusty flames, CB hybrids etc even though THEY ALL CAME FROM philippines and indonesia!

• Senior Reefer

likewat jake adam said. rusty flame is sooo common in the US now.

i ask him about rusty flame and he rolled his eyes. "they are sooooooooooo common. sometimes when you order a regular rusty angel, they give you rusty flame instead"

wth!

• Senior Reefer

another amazing photo of my friend's genicanthus hybrid.

some think it's a melanospilos x bellus, but some say melanospilos x semifasciatus.

and i just realised my HK friend is a he, not a she. lol.

this fish was obtained in very pooor health. floating at the surface. but after acclimation and feeding, it's super healthy now thank god.

u guess the price?

ridiculously cheap at HKD 220!

post-15755-0-78763500-1306596071_thumb.j