OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

gorgeous golden angel at LADD.

this fish is so terribly difficult i've given up forever on them.

this one is feeding on frozen food very well for months now,

How's your golden angel? My colini is surprisingly still alive despite not eating for weeks, but it will die soon unless it starts to open its mouth.

Frembli butterfly is a beautiful hawaii endemic with the most unique colouration but is infrequently available. Those tat came in were usually undesirably big sizes.

Smaller ones occasionally will appear at CF but each time only one or two and will be quickly taken by reefers because they are cheap, easy and beautiful.

Here are some small frembli pics:

post-10328-0-67221200-1305117740_thumb.j

post-10328-0-95031700-1305117745_thumb.j

• Senior Reefer

How's your golden angel? My colini is surprisingly still alive despite not eating for weeks, but it will die soon unless it starts to open its mouth.

Frembli butterfly is a beautiful hawaii endemic with the most unique colouration but is infrequently available. Those tat came in were usually undesirably big sizes.

Smaller ones occasionally will appear at CF but each time only one or two and will be quickly taken by reefers because they are cheap, easy and beautiful.

this fremblii is ridiculous! so small!

OMG, I love this size...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Tetrosomus gibbosus... Most likely a red varient or juvenile color...

That's the thing, i thought they are all yellow. Not juvenile as juvenile are even more yellow.

Most probably a red variant. V nice like flame boxfish and since our climate too hot to keep a flame boxfish, this red variant helmet cowfish will be a nice alternative.

That's the thing, i thought they are all yellow. Not juvenile as juvenile are even more yellow.

Most probably a red variant. V nice like flame boxfish and since our climate too hot to keep a flame boxfish, this red variant helmet cowfish will be a nice alternative.

More of brown, I dun think we get this often too???? I cant really remember if I kept this before...

Those we see are L. fornasini and L. cornuta

Member of:

Juvenile personatus angel in US sold at a 5-figure price.

post-10328-0-89580100-1305301056_thumb.j

White longnose butterfly

post-10328-0-02165800-1305301067_thumb.j

One of the rarest butterfly we can get. Chaetodon Assarius endemic to West Australia.

post-10328-0-80780100-1305301072_thumb.j

Assarius is still one of my favorite when I saw one on LADD.. But I doubt will come and dunno what is the price will be...

Member of: