OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

I have a pc from CF that looks something like the large female. Looks like it has horns on both sides. :eyebrow:

r you getting this pair? :thumbsup:

post-9248-022209000 1289607059_thumb.jpgpost-9248-034124000 1289607040_thumb.jpg

Cheers and Happy Reefing...

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• Senior Reefer

Rusty x Flame angel. It's available now.

But anyone willing to pay big bucks for it?

It's stupid how a Cebuan fish that has recently been commonly exported all around the world is still unavailable to us now because of price. Price is so good for all other parts of the world for this but if we want it in Singapore, be prepared to pay at least 4-5x more!

Ridiculous.

post-15755-095827100 1289729950_thumb.jp

post-15755-080571400 1289729955_thumb.jp

post-15755-047245800 1289729960_thumb.jp

post-14815-096502300 1289793513_thumb.jp

C.Ballinae. One of the rarest angelfish in the world, never in captivity and is habitat is protected so no collection allowed!

1)Tinker x Burgess hybrid (Twice the price of a tinker but only half as nice as a tinker imo)

2)V yellow declivis. Keeping this with a Tinker will form a v nice contrasting pair!

3)Small marcellae is so cute.

post-10328-057362000 1289815672_thumb.jp

post-10328-056614800 1289815683_thumb.jp

post-10328-074348500 1289815694_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

C.Ballinae. One of the rarest angelfish in the world, never in captivity and is habitat is protected so no collection allowed!

1)Tinker x Burgess hybrid (Twice the price of a tinker but only half as nice as a tinker imo)

2)V yellow declivis. Keeping this with a Tinker will form a v nice contrasting pair!

3)Small marcellae is so cute.

the yellow declivis is from a diff subspecies and it's ridiculously beautiful. i only saw once in singapore at CF tank. next time if come again i MUST get it and sell mine away in a heart beat!

the americans get the yellow one MORE OFTEN than the black one! so angry. the declivis made famous by glassbox design is also the yellow variant.

1) Nice lemon hybrid from vanuatu.

2) Cute golden angel, maybe i should try one more time.

3) V rare maldive terelabrus sp. I mux get this one day!

4) Roseafascia fairy, now a common and cheap import from cebu.

roseafascia common???

in other parts of the world, yes, very common. especially in the states and japan. but in singapore it's still super rare and i'm the only one who has it now. LCK got 2 and we got both remember? but one die and now i'm left with only one.

All those brought in by iwarna long ago i think by now all dead.

Two hybrid butterflyfish tat under rare occassions may appear at CF:

1)punctatofasciatus x pelewensis

2)meyeri x ornatissimus

Rare butterfly lover can keep a lookout for these two in the tanks at the back of CF.

pelewensis x punctatofasciatus is occasionally available in CF. this is a very common hybrid coz the two species are very very closely related and form hybrids just as easily as forming pure species.

the meyeri x ornatissimus on the other hand, is rarer and i haven see before yet.

• SRC Member

1) Nice lemon hybrid from vanuatu.

2) Cute golden angel, maybe i should try one more time.

3) V rare maldive terelabrus sp. I mux get this one day!

4) Roseafascia fairy, now a common and cheap import from cebu.

i got e vanuatu lemonpeel hybrid At irwana from their last shipment... Hope it will be as nice as in e photo... But now wat worried me is tat the fish is not eating. From live brime shrimp to mysis to pallet n even nori. Its still not eating... 

i got e vanuatu lemonpeel hybrid At irwana from their last shipment... Hope it will be as nice as in e photo... But now wat worried me is tat the fish is not eating. From live brime shrimp to mysis to pallet n even nori. Its still not eating... 

Giv it sometime. They will starve for a while before taking food. But if they are too stressed from shipping and may hav developed some internal problems which is not uncommon for dwarf angels, den it'll die in about a week. If not it should start eating soon cos lemonpeel is an easy angel. Good luck.

• Senior Reefer

i saw the two lemonpeels at iwarna and i found them very normal and not special.

hybrids will not change colour as they grow up. so don't expect it to change.

but hybrid lemonpeels no matter what, are very interesting and each have their own beauty.

give yours some time and hopefully it will eat.

good luck! :)