OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

• Senior Reefer

Saw one before at ML consolidated shipment. It's really so much nicer than other scotts.

me too.

so far all of tanaka's scott fairy got show some degree of colour loss, but this cook island one seems to be very colourful still!

• Senior Reefer

Any Pair of AT pic?

you post yours lor? :P

anyway no lah. pics of pair/schooling AT in the wild can find easily.

but in home aquarium very seldom ppl keep more than 1 AT.

unless you are chingchai lah. lol

you post yours lor? :P

anyway no lah. pics of pair/schooling AT in the wild can find easily.

but in home aquarium very seldom ppl keep more than 1 AT.

unless you are chingchai lah. lol

Even for Chingchai's big tank he failed. The AT jux slowly died until now left two i think. Even in public aquarium they also keep one or two.

• Senior Reefer

nice... will lck be able to bring in tis fish?

any lfs that has mauritius shipment can bring this in. but LCK has the strongest buying power in terms of importing overseas fish in singapore.

and LCK has brought in mauritius shipment before and we saw gem tangs from there.

so if he want to bring in, he probably can.

for me, when i hear the word mauritius, this mega rare fish pops up!

the blood stained fairy wrasse, Cirrhilabrus sanguineus. The only person in the world who has it is Dr. Hiroyuki Tanaka. He has 2. One pair.

Of course, mitratus butterfly is something i want from Mauritius too!

post-15755-086108600 1289051806_thumb.jp

any lfs that has mauritius shipment can bring this in. but LCK has the strongest buying power in terms of importing overseas fish in singapore.

and LCK has brought in mauritius shipment before and we saw gem tangs from there.

the blood stained fairy wrasse, Cirrhilabrus sanguineus. The only person in the world who has it is Dr. Hiroyuki Tanaka. He has 2. One pair.

LCK dun carry mauritius. His gem tangs are gotten thru a consolidated shipment by the same supplier who supplied his conspics, not a direct supplier from mauritius that's why only gem tangs and nothing else.

Mauritius CB is rare, as rare as mauritius shipment itself. Not many places carry mauritius shipments, that's why until now no mauritius CB appear in other places apart from Japan.

• SRC Member

maybe will talk to steve to help bring it in...

• Senior Reefer

LCK dun carry mauritius. His gem tangs are gotten thru a consolidated shipment by the same supplier who supplied his conspics, not a direct supplier from mauritius that's why only gem tangs and nothing else.

Mauritius CB is rare, as rare as mauritius shipment itself. Not many places carry mauritius shipments, that's why until now no mauritius CB appear in other places apart from Japan.

really!? ohh did not know that! i tot steven bring in his own gem tangs.

Mitratus is from maldive! U got mix up again.

doesn't matter.

mitratus is a wide ranging fish in the indian ocean and is found in both mauritius and maldives. even now it's being imported from mozambique! but i agree it's more commonly imported from maldives.

really!? ohh did not know that! i tot steven bring in his own gem tangs.

doesn't matter.

mitratus is a wide ranging fish in the indian ocean and is found in both mauritius and maldives. even now it's being imported from mozambique! but i agree it's more commonly imported from maldives.

Mitratus is only gotten from maldive traditionally. If u get a mitratus from mauritius it'll cost a bomb after the shipping, not worth it, might as well get from maldive.

Steven dun hav mauritius supplier but his secret supplier can get fishes from almost anywhere i heard.

On the other hand think Henry has a mauritius supplier, so getting mauritius fishes is probably easier thru him.

Mitratus is only gotten from maldive traditionally. If u get a mitratus from mauritius it'll cost a bomb after the shipping, not worth it, might as well get from maldive.

Steven dun hav mauritius supplier but his secret supplier can get fishes from almost anywhere i heard.

On the other hand think Henry has a mauritius supplier, so getting mauritius fishes is probably easier thru him.

Dun have sanguineus, It is just too rare even when you have mauritius shipment... As for the mauritius CB, asked before, just not feasible to order CB as the stocklist only listed as CB, If all come in normal ones , it will be a loss for the LFS when the cost price is so much higher...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Dun have sanguineus, It is just too rare even when you have mauritius shipment... As for the mauritius CB, asked before, just not feasible to order CB as the stocklist only listed as CB, If all come in normal ones , it will be a loss for the LFS when the cost price is so much higher...

Ya even normal CB from mauritius is prob five times the indo CB price. LFS will not go thru the trouble to bring in the CB. Best is to get it from BH if they have stock.

• Senior Reefer

Johnson fairy and bell's flasher. One can easily see why bell's flasher is not collected as much as johnson.

the first pic show some v alpha and red johnson. will be V nice once settled down.

the bell flasher is a young male. ugly.